TV Home Forum

BBC One Christmas 2019

Teaser revealed - cat on a Roomba (November 2019)

BR
Brekkie Wales Wales Today
Wrapping paper is simple but nice. Still don't get how the cat on the roomba fits in with all of this.
Stay Local. Stay Safe. Stay Alive.
OW
Owen_ploc World News
BBC Alba got a new ident today too..
Only one for now
Not sure where to post this. Oh well

Boop!

I can’t think of a good signature.
JO
Josh
Interesting to see how the TV Home AI will differentiate the News Safe ident and the Snowball ident
Fan of the media industry, from the UK.
NJ
Neil Jones Founding member Central (West) Midlands Today
Didn't the first Paddington premiere on C4 - they've certainly shown it a few times.

The trailer posted above makes no references to Paddington,, but Paddington 2. Channel 4 may still have the first one, last seen in October on Film4.
All the other films have already been through the Sky mill, except for Sound of Music which isn't new to any service and only ever seems to be aired at Christmas (and maybe Easter) and ceases to exist for the rest of the year...
BR
BBC Alba got a new ident today too..
Only one for now
Not sure where to post this. Oh well

Boop!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLDCdRROGCU

OK, usually want to complain about people not editing clips properly and having irrelevant content at the beginning but that's the first time I've seen that animated version of the Albert Sustainable Productions endcap - actually far more interesting than the ident. Talented bloke that Albert Sustainable - somebody give him a BAFTA. Laughing
GL
Gluben Anglia (East) Look East
Wrapping paper is simple but nice. Still don't get how the cat on the roomba fits in with all of this.

Isn’t the wrapping paper just a repeat of 2013 though?
UT
Upload TV UTV Newsline
Capture of the fourth ident airing at 10pm.
JO
Josh
Looks like there are no more idents, unless we get one after MOTD2 which I doubt.
Fan of the media industry, from the UK.
DE
denton

In the #Xmaslife trail, you'll see the cat in the scene with the couple watching the box sets... bottom right corner of the screen.
BR
Not quite what I meant - the other idents include some sort of animation to liven them up, the cat on a roomba doesn't.
AW
Andrew Wood Founding member Central (West) Midlands Today
Josh posted:
Interesting to see how the TV Home AI will differentiate the News Safe ident and the Snowball ident

One has snowmen, the other doesn't?
MO
Moz Wales Today
Absolutely hate it. The music is just TERRIBLE. What has a gospel choir singing Gorillaz got to do with Christmas? Also, I don't get the theme at all, nothing seems to link them. Only thing I like is the animation of ●ne into one. 1/10.
#skillsforlife

Newer posts