« Topics
Argybargy385 posts since 7 Nov 2012
Granada North West Today
The trick is not to get your hopes up so if they do return to Oneness (which they inevitably will) there's no disappointment.

I agree with every word, ethan05.

This is the third Christmas in a row when several posters on TV Forum have hoped for an end to Oneness in January. I can't say I blame them, to be honest!! However, BBC One will ditch Oneness when they're good and ready. It'll be a good while before they are.
Jay Lee gave kudos
JetixFann450625 posts since 25 Mar 2013
STV Central Reporting Scotland
The trick is not to get your hopes up so if they do return to Oneness (which they inevitably will) there's no disappointment.

This is the third Christmas in a row when several posters on TV Forum have hoped for an end to Oneness in January. I can't say I blame them, to be honest!! However, BBC One will ditch Oneness when they're good and ready. It'll be a good while before they are.

Well I do think Oneness has ran it's course, nearly 4 years and everything. I mean, they already have Reith running on BBC Two so I'm expecting a slight presentation refresh (although BBC One's main font is similar to Reith a little too much) on promoboards/trailers but that's really it tbh. If anything, BBC may end up surprising us in the same way they did with BBC Two.
Do you even read these?
Sh1ruba gave kudos
Inspector Sands13,977 posts since 25 Aug 2004
OK, how did that happen given that the Sunday Politics is a pre-rec and has the ident spliced onto the front of it? Were they originally planning to launch last night and had a rethink?

The Sunday Politics aren't always pre records.

More likely they just sent out the ident to use from today and so someone used it!
Argybargy385 posts since 7 Nov 2012
Granada North West Today
OK, how did that happen given that the Sunday Politics is a pre-rec and has the ident spliced onto the front of it? Were they originally planning to launch last night and had a rethink?

The Sunday Politics aren't always pre records.

More likely they just sent out the ident to use from today and so someone used it!

And I bet that same person can't wait until Christmas morning to open their prezzies either!!
ethanh05450 posts since 2 Apr 2017
HTV Wales Wales Today

That's ethan h 05 to you thanks.

Divert your hopes to a new ITV look if I were you. That's what I'm doing anyway.
Sh1ruba and Argybargy gave kudos
Brekkie32,650 posts since 4 Jan 2003
HTV Wales Wales Today
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACjdP_Pxf40
The song is Feel Good INC. - Gorillaz.

Might want to put that in a spoiler tag - if you're waiting until tonight I'd advise not watching that video.

Nobody here is not looking at that spoiler!

Almost all major presentation elements are now released online ahead of their broadcast - we've gone a whole year with #ITVCreates and not once has someone complained the video wasn't in spoiler tags.

The ad and the presentation are two different things - I quite like the ad being a bit more real than normal rather than trying to present a perfect Christmas. Have to see the idents as a collective to really pass judgement - from the two we've glimpsed so far I'd say better than Oneness (what isn't?) but hardly a classic.
Last edited by Brekkie on 1 December 2019 2:05pm
I preferred the internet when it had a sense of humour.
dbl and Josh gave kudos