Ch5 Christmas presentation 2019

(December 2019)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
:-(
A former member
There seems to be some new Xmas pres;

FA
fanoftv
It looks lovely. There appears to be a nighttime variant appearing at the end of some trailers that feels a little more festive. A subtle christmas soundtrack would have been lovely too. I do like the fact that they use the logo in their idents, christmas appears to be the only time of year that they do.
ET
ethanh05
There seems to be some new Xmas pres;

I'm pretty sure that looks like a trailer endboard for a specific programme that's had a wintery reskin.
AB
ashley b Founding member

I'm pretty sure that looks like a trailer endboard for a specific programme that's had a wintery reskin.

That’s true it does look like that, and it is (and the My5 ‘sting’ at the end of trailers is in a similarly Christmassy style), however it is also the ident.
A former member
Plus the daytime ident
TE
tesandco Founding member
Video of this year's effort (or at least the daytime variant). Although it seems a bit lifeless compared to what they've had the past few years.

Play
ET
ethanh05

That’s true it does look like that, and it is (and the My5 ‘sting’ at the end of trailers is in a similarly Christmassy style), however it is also the ident.

Ah, well that's a bit of a let down. In that case, this will be the first year we see only one C5 Christmas ident (with admittedly two variations) for a few years. And it isn't the most impressive, being static and all.
BR
Brekkie
First thing on C5 all year that hasn't been recycled.
A former member
Looks like a 3 idents? this one is afternoon? or is this the night time one?

SH
Sh1ruba
Looks like a 3 idents? this one is afternoon? or is this the night time one?

I'd call it sunset?
JO
Josh
Day, Evening, Night surely?
A former member
Sunset in parts of the Uk is 3.45!

Newer posts