TV Home Forum

What's Occurin' This Christmas on BBC One

Onenessa (May 2019)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
NA
natwel27
Very rare you find anything earlier than Series 6 on Dave so series before that will be a more challenging find unless buying DVD's is an option.

Fun fact: The first episode of Not Going Out aired on the last full day of the 'Rhythm & Movement' idents before being replaced by the 'Circle' idents the following morning.
JK
JKDerry
Arlo Productions and Avalon Television who make Not Going Out for the BBC will have signed a deal with distributors and most likely UKTV have a signed a cheaper limited deal to broadcast repeats.
JO
Jon
Just the one episode now which expires tomorrow. Amazon Prime have the first few series but you have to pay for them.

I’m sure it won’t be long until Dave shows it again. From memory they had a lot of episodes on Daily Motion.

Not sure if I’m allowed to say that on here.

150 days later

WH
Whataday Founding member
It was the Gavin & Stacey press screening today and it had a fantastic response from everyone.

It's a co-production between Baby Cow, James Corden's Fullwell 73 and Ruth Jones' Tidy Productions.

nwtv2003, paul_hadley and Brekkie gave kudos

26 days later

WH
Whataday Founding member
This looks so good!!!

Brekkie and DeMarkay gave kudos
BR
Brekkie
Can't wait, and rewatching the series on the iPlayer from the beginning is a real treat aswell. They probably should have given it a rerun on BBC1/2 in the run up too - the BBC need to be smarter with repeats rather than just use Mrs Browns Boys and Would I Lie to You as filler all the time.
WH
Whataday Founding member
One thing I noticed in the trailer is that they haven't done much to hide the fact they filmed it during a rare Barry heatwave. Especially the opening scene with blue skies over the 'Essex' house. Very Happy
BR
Brekkie
Wasn't there last Christmas Day airing set during a Barry heatwave?
BR
Brekkie
James Corden has tweeted this is airing at 8.30pm, which seems a bit early to me. Certainly think if EE is airing at 9.30pm they'd be better the other way round.

MI
Michael
a rare Barry heatwave

Watch it.

Newer posts