The Newsroom

Incident on London Bridge

(November 2019)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
IR
irisscanner
The new lower thirds aren't great in covering up regional lower thirds. The astons are popping up both BBC news and BBC London astons.
JA
Jarv
Jarv posted:
Wonder if the News Channel will show the debate or carry on with the London coverage

Well, I know the common sence answer!

So do I!
RD
RDJ
Jarv posted:
Wonder if the News Channel will show the debate or carry on with the London coverage

The ticker has been updated and confirms that they will not be taking it and that it will just be shown on BBC One and iPlayer.
WO
Worzel
Jarv posted:

Was the typo deliberate? Wink
JA
Jarv
Deleted
Last edited by Jarv on 29 November 2019 10:39pm
MA
Markymark
Jarv posted:

Was the typo deliberate? Wink

Yus
DV
dvboy
BBC news channel not taking the leaders debate as was planned
IR
irisscanner
Time check at the top of the hour but a welcome to viewers on "BBC World" after the headlines Rolling Eyes
BR
Brekkie
Jane Hill & Ben Brown are doing BBC News at 5 this evening. The headline strap had no BBC News logo appearing at the start.

I think the graphics package was accidentally still in The Film Review mode which would've been recorded just before the 5 began. Graphics also appeared in Film Review format too

Wrong graphics but look much better.
MI
m_in_m
The new lower thirds aren't great in covering up regional lower thirds. The astons are popping up both BBC news and BBC London astons.

This sounds like a blip as you would expect London and the news channel to be able to run separate visuals in the same way as the news channel and World do.
NL
Ne1L C
I know this is not a presentation point but praise must be given to both the public and emergency services for acting in the way they did.
gordonthegopher and bkman1990 gave kudos
NE
Newsroom
As mentioned earlier, today's surprise performance was from Rebecca Jones. I've always liked her, but have never seen her in Breaking news/open ended mode. Just superb! Exactly the kind of person the News Channel needs to roster 24/7.

Newer posts