TV Home Forum

Eurovision 2021 - Netherlands - NPO/AVROTROS/NOS

Ahoy Arena - Rotterdam - 18/20/22 May 2021 (May 2019)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
DV
DVB Cornwall
.... and the show is well and truly on the road to Rotterdam

SVT gave their artist presentations for Melodifestivalen 2020 this morning.

1, 8, 15 and 22 Feb for the Semi Finals, 29 Feb for Andra Chansen and the Final 7 Mar.
RO
Rofters
Here is the theme:

Quote:
The logo is an abstract representation of the flag colours of the 41 countries participating in 2020 in order of their first participation. The logo builds on the design of previous editions of the Eurovision Song Contest that were held in the Netherlands.
SH
Sh1ruba
Here is the theme:

Quote:
The logo is an abstract representation of the flag colours of the 41 countries participating in 2020 in order of their first participation. The logo builds on the design of previous editions of the Eurovision Song Contest that were held in the Netherlands.

Love how it's a modern twist on the classic logo used by the Dutch at the 1970, 1976 and 1980 contests

Plus the logo representing all 41 countries with their flag colours is a nice touch
AG
AxG
Very early reveal, it's not until at least January that they reveal the main logo.
LI
Lieuwe
interesting concept! I'm curious how this logo will turn out in the on-screen graphics.
SH
Sh1ruba
interesting concept! I'm curious how this logo will turn out in the on-screen graphics.

I reckon it could be the segments spinning around until they stop to form the logo?
RO
Rofters
For those of you wondering how the logo was composited...
AG
AxG
I've noticed that Romania's colours are not depicted by their name.
DI
digipal
Will be interesting to see how it animates: lots of spinning and swooshing noises methinks. Can't wait to see the stage design: an in-the-round stage in the middle of the venue would be a very cool departure from previous iterations. Now, when are the tickets onsale?
BR
Brekkie
It's very Big Brother.
HJ
HJL
Looks like a flavour wheel... interesting! Look forward to seeing it animated and the complete look.
AG
AxG
It's just reminded me of the barcode flag that was floating around 15 years ago, and was adopted for Austria's EU presidency logo.

Newer posts