TV Home Forum

I’m A Celebrity.........2019

THE WINNER 2019: SEE PAGE 18 (October 2019)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
BL
bluecortina
Lwt and Thames were sharing shows before blockbusters. The young doctors being one, how that got shown at 5.15 is just strange.

There has been a whole host of shows shared yet people still think there hated each and never promoted each others shows.

Wasn't the London epilogue programme 'Night Thoughts' a Thames production, that LWT also screened for their three close-downs per week too ?

Yes.
DV
DVB Cornwall
This from Roman Kemp's team is gorgeous .....

GB
Gary Baldy
This from Roman Kemp's team is gorgeous .....

The Kemps generally are such a lovely family, some of the nicest people I’ve ever met (as well as Tony Hadley) so am backing Roman (also Kate, such a charming woman) for the win.
DJ Dave and DeMarkay gave kudos
DV
DVB Cornwall
His Dad's reaction was priceless too.
JK
JKDerry
I am so glad Roman is getting the positive reaction from the audience he deserves. He is such a nice, charming young man, and a great breakfast show presenter on Capital Radio, I think he should be seen more on network television, and hopefully his time on I'm A Celeb will help with that.
:-(
A former member
I think he’s a nob.
JW
JamesWorldNews
I think he’s a nob.

Phil!!! Please invest in spellcheck! 😜
PF
PFML84
I think the Live DOG and the tiles have been remastered for this years series. They look super crisp on ITV HD.
The LIVE DOG and text underneath is juddering/choppy or is it my new glasses that are making everything super sharp?
MA
mapperuo
I think the Live DOG and the tiles have been remastered for this years series. They look super crisp on ITV HD.
The LIVE DOG and text underneath is juddering/choppy or is it my new glasses that are making everything super sharp?

Yes, Australia in particular is jiggling
FA
fanoftv

Don’t worry it’s not just your glasses the juddering is present.
JW
JamesWorldNews

Don’t worry it’s not just your glasses the juddering is present.

Have you reported this problem to Worzel, The Hippy Shakes Manager?
DM
DeMarkay
I presume that ITV sent the Love Island Australia fire pit to the Jungle?

Newer posts