Spencer
what posted:
Don’t know if anyone else caught this, thought it was rather funny:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjCceyEZ-YA

Belfast has no weather at 2:01

Whiteout conditions.
CW
CraigWills
Worth a mention that former GMTV weather presenter and meteorologist Clare Nasir was at the GMB desk for TOH 15 minute opener today (well Friday). She was flogging a book but also chatting about Kate going in the jungle - Richard Gaisford was newsreading so he and Ben had worked with her at GMTV.
LL
London Lite Founding member
Worth a mention that former GMTV weather presenter and meteorologist Clare Nasir was at the GMB desk for TOH 15 minute opener today (well Friday). She was flogging a book but also chatting about Kate going in the jungle - Richard Gaisford was newsreading so he and Ben had worked with her at GMTV.

Clare was also on 5 News Tonight as well.
JW
JamesWorldNews
Lorraine! Lorraine! Lorraine!

Jennifer Arcuri was undoubtedly paid big bucks to come onto GMB and say nothing!

Kudos to Lorraine for pulling her up for it.

WH
Whataday Founding member
Jennifer Arcuri was undoubtedly paid big bucks to come onto GMB and say nothing!

I doubt she was paid big bucks. It wasn't an exclusive and she's doing the rounds today, appearing on Victoria Derbyshire this morning.
GI
ginnyfan
Lorraine's scriptwriters have become quite feisty lately.....
BBCME and Lou Scannon gave kudos
:-(
A former member
That ain't no Scriptwriter...
JK
JKDerry
I was just watching the UTV News opt out from GMB and I am sure I could hear drilling in the background of the post 8am local news.
CU
Custard56
Why was Piers Morgan going on about closing the gap ratings-wise on Breakfast yesterday? As far as I can see, Breakfast still gets, more or less, double the audience of Good Morning Britain - e.g. on Tuesday, 1.44m (39%) to 726k (21%).

I believe Morgan's point was that Breakfast is down year-on-year - but nothing alarming - and their show is fractionally up year-on-year, but that's what it is - fractional. The way Morgan was going on, you'd think Good Morning Britain had actually beaten Breakfast. Perhaps they'll be dedicating a whole edition over to bashing BBC Breakfast when / if they ever do.

Fair enough, they're proud of their show but there's a fine line between pride and unpleasant gloating and criticism of the opposition.
Last edited by Custard56 on 21 November 2019 6:59am
Lou Scannon and toby lerone 2016 gave kudos
SP
Spencer
Why was Piers Morgan going on about closing the gap ratings-wise on Breakfast yesterday? As far as I can see, Breakfast still gets, more or less, double the audience of Good Morning Britain - e.g. on Tuesday, 1.44m (39%) to 726k (21%).

I believe Morgan's point was that Breakfast is down year-on-year - but nothing alarming - and their show is fractionally up year-on-year, but that's what it is - fractional. The way Morgan was going on, you'd think Good Morning Britain had actually beaten Breakfast. Perhaps they'll be dedicating a whole edition over to bashing BBC Breakfast when / if they ever do.

Fair enough, they're proud of their show but there's a fine line between pride and unpleasant gloating and criticism of the opposition.

It's 2019. Who cares about facts or the truth anymore? It's all about who can boast the loudest - just ask Piers' mate Don.
Lou Scannon and Brekkie gave kudos

It's 2019. Who cares about facts or the truth anymore? It's all about who can boast the loudest - just ask Piers' mate Don.

Piers has the best figures. Believe me. They're great. Love the guy. The show couldn't do it without him. He's terrific. Dan Walker. Bad. Very rude. Very Very Rude. Lots of E-mails. Bad. Believe me. He's a loser. Very bigly. A yuge loser.
CU
Cusack

Piers has the best figures. Believe me. They're great. Love the guy. The show couldn't do it without him. He's terrific. Dan Walker. Bad. Very rude. Very Very Rude. Lots of E-mails. Bad. Believe me. He's a loser. Very bigly. A yuge loser.

Thanks Piers

Newer posts