« Topics
CraigWills97 posts since 2 Aug 2017
Tyne Tees Look North (North East)
Worth a mention that former GMTV weather presenter and meteorologist Clare Nasir was at the GMB desk for TOH 15 minute opener today (well Friday). She was flogging a book but also chatting about Kate going in the jungle - Richard Gaisford was newsreading so he and Ben had worked with her at GMTV.
London Lite10,877 posts since 4 Jan 2003
London London
Worth a mention that former GMTV weather presenter and meteorologist Clare Nasir was at the GMB desk for TOH 15 minute opener today (well Friday). She was flogging a book but also chatting about Kate going in the jungle - Richard Gaisford was newsreading so he and Ben had worked with her at GMTV.

Clare was also on 5 News Tonight as well.
JamesWorldNews8,368 posts since 22 Aug 2004
STV Central BBC World News
Lorraine! Lorraine! Lorraine!

Jennifer Arcuri was undoubtedly paid big bucks to come onto GMB and say nothing!

Kudos to Lorraine for pulling her up for it.

@JamesWorldNews | Formerly BBC WORLD
DavidWhitfield, ittrgrey and 5 others
  • fanoftv
  • Brekkie
  • JamesTV
  • Lou Scannon
  • Inspector Sands
gave kudos
Jay Lee617 posts since 7 Apr 2015
London
Why was Piers Morgan going on about closing the gap ratings-wise on Breakfast yesterday? As far as I can see, Breakfast still gets, more or less, double the audience of Good Morning Britain - e.g. on Tuesday, 1.44m (39%) to 726k (21%).

I believe Morgan's point was that Breakfast is down year-on-year - but nothing alarming - and their show is fractionally up year-on-year, but that's what it is - fractional. The way Morgan was going on, you'd think Good Morning Britain had actually beaten Breakfast. Perhaps they'll be dedicating a whole edition over to bashing BBC Breakfast when / if they ever do.

Fair enough, they're proud of their show but there's a fine line between pride and unpleasant gloating and criticism of the opposition.
Last edited by Jay Lee on 21 November 2019 6:59am
Lou Scannon and toby lerone 2016 gave kudos
Spencer (previously Spencer For Hire) 5,977 posts since 13 Jan 2003
Yorkshire Look North (Yorkshire)
Why was Piers Morgan going on about closing the gap ratings-wise on Breakfast yesterday? As far as I can see, Breakfast still gets, more or less, double the audience of Good Morning Britain - e.g. on Tuesday, 1.44m (39%) to 726k (21%).

I believe Morgan's point was that Breakfast is down year-on-year - but nothing alarming - and their show is fractionally up year-on-year, but that's what it is - fractional. The way Morgan was going on, you'd think Good Morning Britain had actually beaten Breakfast. Perhaps they'll be dedicating a whole edition over to bashing BBC Breakfast when / if they ever do.

Fair enough, they're proud of their show but there's a fine line between pride and unpleasant gloating and criticism of the opposition.

It's 2019. Who cares about facts or the truth anymore? It's all about who can boast the loudest - just ask Piers' mate Don.
Lou Scannon and Brekkie gave kudos
030293701 posts since 16 Apr 2007
HTV Wales Wales Today

It's 2019. Who cares about facts or the truth anymore? It's all about who can boast the loudest - just ask Piers' mate Don.

Piers has the best figures. Believe me. They're great. Love the guy. The show couldn't do it without him. He's terrific. Dan Walker. Bad. Very rude. Very Very Rude. Lots of E-mails. Bad. Believe me. He's a loser. Very bigly. A yuge loser.
Cusack36 posts since 6 Mar 2018
Yorkshire Look North (Yorkshire)

Piers has the best figures. Believe me. They're great. Love the guy. The show couldn't do it without him. He's terrific. Dan Walker. Bad. Very rude. Very Very Rude. Lots of E-mails. Bad. Believe me. He's a loser. Very bigly. A yuge loser.

Thanks Piers
Spencer, Toasty603 and 3 others
  • Josh
  • FanOfTV99
  • GMc
gave kudos