The Newsroom

The Yorkshire and Lincolnshire Thread

(August 2004)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
RA
radiolistener
On a day of continuing floods in Lincolnshire, Levy Live started Wogan in Need 30 minutes early.
JA
JAS84
And during one of the later local opts, he ended up standing in a waterlogged wheelie bin again.
radiolistener and South Today gave kudos
ST
South Today
JAS84 posted:
And during one of the later local opts, he ended up standing in a waterlogged wheelie bin again.

In a full suit and tie... good for him though!
AN
Andrew Founding member
Various people have filled in on the weather since Owain left, Nichola Donnelly, Gillian Brown, but the permanent new presenter is Katerina

JT
jolly turnip
Shame it wasn't Nichola, as she is very assured, professional and great voice. But think she is north west based. Saw Katerina yesterday, early days I gues....
FB
Fluffy Bunny Feet
Shame it wasn't Nichola, as she is very assured, professional and great voice. But think she is north west based. Saw Katerina yesterday, early days I gues....

For goodness sake, give her a break.
I could criticise you for the typo but choose not to.
LL
London Lite Founding member
Katerina used to be a floor manager for ITV News.

8 days later

RA
radiolistener
Frazer Maude and Sally Simpson presenting Calendar tonight.
ST
South Today
Peter Levy out of the studio again this evening presenting the programme just round the corner at Hull station.
LS
Lou Scannon
Peter Levy out of the studio again this evening presenting the programme just round the corner at Hull station.

For no discernible reason, I assume?
BR
Brekkie
Didn't want to miss his train home.
JO
Johnr
Comedy moment when he was flat out refusing to be known as a train spotter to Paul Hudson before quickly mentioning there was nothing wrong with being a train spotter when he spotted a couple on the other platform! Very Happy

Newer posts