The Gallery

ITV Brands

(November 2019)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
LE
Lee
This is based on the idea that there would be 4 or 5 main ITV brands each with their own collection of sub brands. For example ITV4, ITV Sport and ITV Box Office all tie together with a similar sporty feel. These may require some imagination, but could be starting points for further mocks.

JO
Josh
I am impressed. I could definitely see this working on screen.
AG
AxG
Well it's nice, but it loses uniformity. Confused
Alfie Mulcahy and Ittr gave kudos
IT
Ittr
I like it, and could definitely see this in use on screen (well done) though I think that the camera lense used for ITV Cinema looks too similar to the current Sky Cinema identity, which also features a camera lense.
RO
rob Founding member
I think the news branding looks rather weak, I don't like the font you've used. However, as always, these are great mocks.
Alfie Mulcahy and Brekkie gave kudos
BA
Ballyboy
Love the itv weather graphics, try and make idents and improve the news
JF
JetixFann450
Yeah, I definitely think something like this may look even better in motion. These ideas are pretty great and do sound like things ITV would do. I think it's definitely a good starting point so far. Like everyone has said, maybe improve on the news and weather graphics, but the rest of it could have tweaks here and there.

4/5.
PF
PFML84
They look nice but not a fan of the supporting fonts. ITV spent a lot of money to have Reem created and made it their official corporate font, I doubt they would drop it for channel logos. I would perhaps change them to Reem and work from there.

Also, do ITV have enough reality and entertainment content to spread across two channels for US and UK reality/entertainment? There are enough channels repeating the same small pool of programmes as it is, I don't think it can be spread any thinner.
JK
JK08
They look nice but not a fan of the supporting fonts. ITV spent a lot of money to have Reem created and made it their official corporate font, I doubt they would drop it for channel logos. I would perhaps change them to Reem and work from there.

Reem would suck the life out of the entire concept. ITV already use alternative fonts for ITV Be and ITV Box Office, so it’s clearly not something they’re set against.
JC
JamieCB
Okay, I'm impressed with these. These look incredible and something I could envision seeing on the TV - with the weather graphics and that last image of ITV Life being a standout. What alternate fonts did you use in these if you don't mind me asking?
LN
LondonNewsBites
What about CITV?
It might be very important (for the kids of Britain anyways.)
AL
AaronLoySalvador
Lee posted:
This is based on the idea that there would be 4 or 5 main ITV brands each with their own collection of sub brands. For example ITV4, ITV Sport and ITV Box Office all tie together with a similar sporty feel. These may require some imagination, but could be starting points for further mocks.

This is cool!

Newer posts