The Newsroom

Brexit Dramarama

UPDATE | Extension to 31st Jan 2020 (November 2018)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
AN
Andrew Founding member
I think it just about sums up the current political situation, when they can’t decide between the 9th, 10th, 11th or 12th December!

It’s basically just silly games now, like a comedy sketch
MA
Markymark
I think it just about sums up the current political situation, when they can’t decide between the 9th, 10th, 11th or 12th December!

It’s basically just silly games now, like a comedy sketch

I watched the so called debate last night between 5 and 6pm, it was like watching a social media spat being played out in real life. It's getting scary now
BM
BM11

PA
Parker
A soon as Children in need is over, studio D is block booked Very Happy
Last edited by Parker on 29 October 2019 10:41am - 2 times in total
BM
BM11

BM
BM11

Most likely be the 12th now I will predict - through it could still be the 11th.
JO
Joe
Can you stop posting every tweet you find with a date in December?
NG
noggin Founding member

What about shows that may already be booked in there... It may not be that simple.
BM
BM11

What about shows that may already be booked in there... It may not be that simple.

They might get evicted.
Or otherwise the BBC might have to do it elsewhere.
ST
Stuart
'Newsroom Live' branding abandoned at midday for an NC/WN simulcast from the College Green tent.
BM
BM11
BR
Brekkie
I think we're all forgetting the most important question - is there a Christmas version of the Party Election Broadcast intros?

Actually in all seriousness might the BBC at least hold back on their Christmas presentation until after the election?

Newer posts