The Newsroom

BBC News (UK) presentation - Reith launch onwards

From Monday 15th July 2019

BA
bilky asko Tyne Tees Look North (North East)
I wonder why BBC News at One wasn't extended with this Trump press conference like with Bin Laden

Ask 100 people on the street who the leader of al-Qaeda was. Then ask them who the leader of IS was. That should give you a clue.

Avatar Credit: © Independent Television News. Avatar Subject: Jonathan George Snow HonFRIBA
SP
Spencer Yorkshire Look North (Yorkshire)
I wonder why BBC News at One wasn't extended with this Trump press conference like with Bin Laden

Ask 100 people on the street who the leader of al-Qaeda was. Then ask them who the leader of IS was. That should give you a clue.

Family Fortunes has got a bit dark these days.
JW
JamesWorldNews Central World News

Family Fortunes has got a bit dark these days.

And the winner of the TV Forum Post of the Century is...........
@JamesWorldNews | #StayHomeSaveLives
MO
Moz Wales Today
They just referred to the fact that Beyond 100 Days is a stupid title on the programme itself. Suggested Transatlantic.
#skillsforlife
DV
dvboy Central (West) Midlands Today
Moz posted:
They just referred to the fact that Beyond 100 Days is a stupid title on the programme itself. Suggested Transatlantic.

Yes, played a clip from Friday's Now Show on Radio 4
Hello, good evening, and remain indoors.
MO
Moz Wales Today
dvboy posted:
Moz posted:

Yes, played a clip from Friday's Now Show on Radio 4

What about “The Colonies”?
#skillsforlife
LO
LONDON Meridian (South) South Today
I have thought for a while something like Transatlantic World would give a good description of what the programme is about.
CU
Custard56 Recently warned London
"Across the Pond".
MO
Moz Wales Today
“State of the Union”
#skillsforlife
AN
Andrew Founding member Yorkshire Look North (Yorkshire)
I’d suggest “BBC News”
JK
JK08 Granada North West Today
I've just stumbled across this video of a vast number of BBC News intros.
It puts into perspective just how many BBC News brands are in operation.
Also, despite only being uploaded in January 2019, there are quite a few that are already out of date - which shows just how many rebrands/refreshes we've had in recent months.
JA
Jamesypoo Anglia (East) Look East
JK08 posted:
Also, despite only being uploaded in January 2019, there are quite a few that are already out of date - which shows just how many rebrands/refreshes we've had in recent months.

Crazy, isn't it? Almost like they refreshed the brand or something half way through the year!

Newer posts