« Topics
Stuart7,308 posts since 13 Oct 2003
Westcountry Spotlight
The trouble with stopping broadcasting from College Green is they will be accused of silencing the protests.

I think you've reinforced my point. The protesters are there partly because of the media presence. Nobody is stopping them protesting by not having them disrupting news broadcasts.
Markymark7,296 posts since 13 Dec 2004
Meridian (North) South Today

Re. central lobby. I think the issue is you have to have media accreditation passes to be situated there and I believe its only senior political correspondents at the BBC who have access, so the likes of Huw, Simon etc don't. College Green is different, as the temporary enclosure there is staffed by G4S and they will let journalists/members of the media through providing they have sufficient press ID. ?

Well, Jon Snow is stood in the lobby presenting C4 News right now
Worzel4,792 posts since 8 Jan 2008
Anglia (West) Look East (West sub-opt)

Re. central lobby. I think the issue is you have to have media accreditation passes to be situated there and I believe its only senior political correspondents at the BBC who have access, so the likes of Huw, Simon etc don't. College Green is different, as the temporary enclosure there is staffed by G4S and they will let journalists/members of the media through providing they have sufficient press ID. ?

Well, as has been mentioned on here before, Channel 4 News have less correspondents so can allocate their passes/accreditations a bit more sparingly.
Markymark7,296 posts since 13 Dec 2004
Meridian (North) South Today

Well, as has been mentioned on here before, Channel 4 News have less correspondents so can allocate their passes/accreditations a bit more sparingly.

Fewer šŸ˜Ž

However, surely as far as accreditation is concerned they are all 'ITN' journos?
London Lite, NYTV and Lou Scannon gave kudos
JAS844,188 posts since 26 Aug 2010
Yorkshire Look North (E.Yorks & Lincs)

Some impressive numbers

Forget the figures, the BBC News elements are using a hotch potch of Gill and Reith! Laughing
Yeah, three outdated BBC News logos there. And shouldn't Parliament's logo be either Helvetica (like on it's ident) or also Reith?
No further posts are being accepted for this topic