« Topics
TheMike113 posts since 12 Jan 2019
Central (East) East Midlands Today
Some muttering I heard today. Seems that there might be a contingency arrangement in place for the AZPV PL games, or at least some of them. Will need to dig a little further during the coming week.

Presumably - and this is me speculating only - this involves their production partners BT in some way. I'd assume BT Sport Extra will be made available at extremely short notice to carry some content if the AZPV service falls over or gets flakey.

More when, and if, I uncover any details in the coming days.

They would - I assume - just make the Amazon Prime feeds to pubs that are being distributed via BT's satellite signal, available to a wider audience, i.e. not just commercial viewing card holders?
Brekkie33,944 posts since 4 Jan 2003
HTV Wales Wales Today
Even if Amazon had issues though would broadcasting it on BT be to their advantage considering presumably they couldn't restrict it to Amazon Prime subscribers and it would still be restricted to BT customers.

Wonder if the logical next step would be for BT and Amazon to share these full matchday rights so they each have 5 on each matchday, though that probably benefits BT more than Amazon.
Stay Home. Protect the NHS. Save Lives.
Sh1ruba462 posts since 13 Jan 2019
Central (West) Midlands Today
Just a day before Paris 2024 reveals their official logos, the International Paralympic Committee decided to refresh their own image today with a new version of the famous Agitos symbol.

Just hoping the Tokyo 2020 and Beijing 2022 emblems will be updated with the new symbol. Unless Tokyo decides to keep the old Agitos until the end of the Games and the updated symbol is on the IPC flag for the Paris handover.
VMPhil10,229 posts since 31 Mar 2005
Granada North West Today
Just looks like they've found the drop shadow feature, adding in the sort of effect most brands have removed in recent years.

I don't think that's the offical version, just an effect they've applied for that logo animation - I think the flat 2D version at the end is the official one.

I feel I should clarify that I'm not against minor changes to existing logos that fix technical problems with the design. It's just most organisations don't publicise a logo change where you can't really see the difference unless you put the before and after next to each other.
Brekkie gave kudos