The Newsroom

The Yorkshire and Lincolnshire Thread

(August 2004)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
LS
Lou Scannon
I wonder what the likelihood of them bothering to ever do this from somewhere in N-NW Norfolk is? (About zero, I presume...)

I reckon that King's Lynn is literally the only place in their bit of Norfolk that they *might* consider visiting in this way.
WA
watchingtv
I wonder what the likelihood of them bothering to ever do this from somewhere in N-NW Norfolk is? (About zero, I presume...)

I reckon that King's Lynn is literally the only place in their bit of Norfolk that they *might* consider visiting in this way.

From inside a building.
LL
London Lite Founding member
Monika Plaha is the new newsreader for the pan-regional bulletins during Breakfast. I understand she'll also be presenting lunchtime on Look Levy as well.
SP
Spencer
This will end in tears when locals get to know where he is.
Id love him to present the programme from certain parts of East Hull, there wont be much of the set left Very Happy

I can't help being put in mind of this (especially with the anorak)...

Parker and Lou Scannon gave kudos
JO
Johnr
Levy out on the Northern pacers in 'ull this lunchtime asking if a commuter was unhappy because he couldn't get a cup of tea on board!

Also on another note it looks a bit naff that the Inside Out links are now done from a studio / green screen rather than sending the presenters out and about to different parts of Yorkshire and Lincolnshire!
SP
Steve in Pudsey
The Inside Out changes are across the country.
LL
London Lite Founding member
It's worth noting that the links from the various green screens are in HD, like the rest of the programme and downscaled.
SP
Steve in Pudsey
Makes sense to use the same PSC cameras and workflow as the rest of the programme rather than using the studio gallery.
JT
jolly turnip
It seems that the background screens in Hull are now slightly animated for first time in years (if ever?). The computer screens on the image appear to glow. Albeit it looks poor effect.
JA
JAS84
The Inside Out changes are across the country.
Budget cuts, I suppose?
SP
Steve in Pudsey
It seems that the background screens in Hull are now slightly animated for first time in years (if ever?). The computer screens on the image appear to glow. Albeit it looks poor effect.

They certainly did when first installed. It was the first of this style of set.
Parker and Lou Scannon gave kudos
NL
Ne1L C
Screwed up trailer for Calendar just now.

Newer posts