« Topics
Andrew13,804 posts since 27 Mar 2001
Yorkshire Look North (Yorkshire)
Is everyone getting these reports about the Red Arrows on the regional news?. I’m not sure the budget of one region would stretch to a series of reports from abroad for such a light story.

The fact they’ve sent Ashna Hurynag makes me think it might be for more than one region.
Last edited by Andrew on 7 October 2019 6:29pm - 2 times in total
Capybara112 posts since 24 Jul 2018
Granada North West Today
Is everyone getting these reports about the Red Arrows on the regional news?. I’m not sure the budget of one region would stretch to a series of reports from abroad.

It appears to do so in Granadaland - not too long ago we had a series of reports on what Brits in Granada (actual Granada) thought of Brexit.
Aspiring continuity announcer.
Andrew13,804 posts since 27 Mar 2001
Is everyone getting these reports about the Red Arrows on the regional news?. I’m not sure the budget of one region would stretch to a series of reports from abroad.

It appears to do so in Granadaland - not too long ago we had a series of reports on what Brits in Granada (actual Granada) thought of Brexit.

They’ve obviously voxpopped literally every single town in Granadaland so had to look further afield.
Lou Scannon and itsrobert gave kudos
itsrobert6,387 posts since 23 Mar 2001
Granada North West Today
I agree, it does still look good after several years. As much as I would like to see a rebrand (as a pres geek), I can appreciate that the current branding is stylish and clearly has longevity. Personally, I think it's got the same timeless quality that the ITN News had between 1995 and 1999. Everything between 1999 and 2013 really didn't age well at all. Looking back now, I would say the 1999 rebrand looks older than the 1995 rebrand. They really nailed it in 1995 and it's a pity it didn't last longer.
bilky asko, JamesWorldNews and 2 others
  • Brekkie
  • chevron
gave kudos
chevron15 posts since 17 Dec 2018
Everything between 1999 and 2013 really didn't age well at all. Looking back now, I would say the 1999 rebrand looks older than the 1995 rebrand.

I will always be fond of the 2008 NaT look and the refresh that was introduced to the other bulletins later down the line.

Didn't think it worked so well for the other bulletins myself, but the NAT branding was (and still is) simply gorgeous.
AMM and fanoftv gave kudos