« Topics
Mike W4,921 posts since 30 Apr 2006
London London
Very nice mock. I hope one day someone will create a mock withe something completely new than the red rings and still photography and a swirling globe. But its good nonetheless..

Why don't you then? I think people are trying to create designs within the house style.

Back to the mock, very good work. I've awarded 5 stars because I could see that the stills should be motion shots.
Oh it's such a perfect day, I'm glad I spent it with you...
Mouseboy332,678 posts since 10 Feb 2014
Very nice mock. I hope one day someone will create a mock withe something completely new than the red rings and still photography and a swirling globe. But its good nonetheless..

Why don't you then? I think people are trying to create designs within the house style.

Back to the mock, very good work. I've awarded 5 stars because I could see that the stills should be motion shots.

Calm down. Not reason to get triggered.
Clearly people like Newsroomer and others have great skills and can do cool things, just saying it would be nice to see something fresh and completely new. Because the BBC "in-house" spinning globes and rings is well past its expiry date IMO. Props to Newsroomer for your superior skills.
I'm here to give you something to talk about!
https://youtu.be/JSy2SVdtd0U
the eye, Brekkie and TVLand gave kudos
JK081,417 posts since 20 Feb 2011
Granada North West Today

Calm down. Not reason to get triggered.

I think you may have misinterpreted the sentiment behind Mike's message because that's certainly not how I read it. I think he was simply saying, why don't you have a go at it?
bkman19901,295 posts since 29 Jan 2012
UTV Newsline
Hello Newsroomer. Welcome to the forum. You have made a wonderful design on the mock titles & lower thirds for BBC Afternoon Live to start your time here on this website. It is absolutely beautifully done. I was simply stunned to see this work play out so well when it played out in the video. You have done an excellent job. Bravo. 5/5.
Anglialad gave kudos