Media Websites

The TV Booth Podcast

Available on all major podcast sites (December 2018)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
IS
Inspector Sands
Incidently I forgot to say, I think part of the issue with that ident was that they used it for both idents and for the 'coming up next' announcement before each break. Probably got a little bit bored of it. It was a bit of a bad time for LWT's pres, but what came next was one of the best
BA
bilky asko
rob posted:
Thanks for the comments, I've been overwhelmed by the response to this episode, it makes doing this very worthwhile.

Just confirmed Anthony Davis (Stake Out on Challenge, voiceover and announcer) as my first guest of the second series in 2020.

The man, the mystery, the host of TV's ruthless quiz show - wonderful stuff!

Maybe we will be able to find out, once and for all, if Anthony Davis really did his own introduction at the start of StakeOUT or if it was someone else? Exciting times.
DB
dbl
Great episode rob! It's good to hear behind the scenes of the final days of LWT, and Trish is right, these things are almost always conjured up from staff on the frontline than boardrooms.
Last edited by dbl on 30 September 2019 8:31pm
MD
MrDexB
Downloaded the episode with Trish onto my iPhone before tomorrow's coach journey.
NT
Night Thoughts
rob posted:
The Trish Bertram podcast chat has just gone live. It was recorded this morning, and was a lot of fun!

Enjoyed listening to that, thank you.

26 days later

RO
rob Founding member
You've had Trish Bertram, now you get Glen Thompsett! I'll be chatting to him on Wednesday, and the podcast will be live soon afterwards!

This will be the last podcast of the series, but there will be more to come in 2020!
MI
Michael
Don't forget to ask him about No Wet Wonder Foam.
WO
Worzel
Don't forget to ask him about No Wet Wonder Foam.

And the Big Green Clean Machine.
RO
rob Founding member
A lovely chat with Glen Thompsett this afternoon. It was a bit of a struggle for me due to a rather nasty cough, but it was a great chat, with lots of great memories.

I'm hoping to get the podcast live tomorrow, once I've edited it. Smile
RO
rob Founding member
There's going to be a small delay with the release of Glen's podcast. It'll be live soon. Smile
RO
rob Founding member
Glen's chat is now available through the usual places. Smile
WH
what
rob posted:
Glen's chat is now available through the usual places. Smile

It’s not coming up on the Apple Podcasts app for some reason.

Newer posts