« Topics
Whataday10,110 posts since 13 Sep 2001
HTV Wales Wales Today
Someone recently asked where the cameras are located in relation to the desk.

This image shows the left and right camera locations:

They are just to the side of the audience but they're rarely seen on air as any wide shots frame them out.

They're about the same distance as the last TLS set

JamesWorldNews8,123 posts since 22 Aug 2004
STV Central BBC World News
On yesterday’s Loose Women, special guest Jonathan Ross was telling Janet Street-Porter that he’s starting to record his new series in exactly the same studio that the Loose Women are in.

I always had the impression that Jonathan Ross’ set was vast, with a large studio audience. The Loose set in comparison is small.

Do they remove barriers and merge spaces for Ross’ show?
@JamesWorldNews | Formerly BBC WORLD
Hatton Cross3,293 posts since 4 Jan 2003
Central (West) Midlands Today
Jonathan Ross should know the difference between TC1 and TC2...

And if he is still unsure, its about 4,000 square feet extra in usable floor space and around 500 more seats in audience capacity.

He should have said 'recording his show in the same studio complex as Loose Women'
My user name might look like Hatton Cross, but it's pronounced Throatwobbler Mangrove.
Rkolsen gave kudos
Whataday10,110 posts since 13 Sep 2001
HTV Wales Wales Today
He didn't say he's starting to record his series in the "exact same studio". It was a conversation about visiting Janet's dressing room "because I do my show in the same studio". It was just putting into context why he's in a position to visit her dressing room.
JamesWorldNews8,123 posts since 22 Aug 2004
STV Central BBC World News
Linda Robson was back at ITV today for a “meeting” and said she’s “looking forward to being reunited with old friends very soon”.

Not sure if this is a tease for a Loose return or for another project altogether.
@JamesWorldNews | Formerly BBC WORLD
DeMarkay gave kudos
BM111,023 posts since 2 Jun 2017
London London
Linda Robson was back at ITV today for a “meeting” and said she’s “looking forward to being reunited with old friends very soon”.

Not sure if this is a tease for a Loose return or for another project altogether.

Or ITV backtracking on axing Birds of a Feather for another special/series.
watchingtv, DeMarkay and JamesWorldNews gave kudos