TV Home Forum

Loose Women | 20th Anniversary Onwards

Returns Monday 4th May 2020

JW
JamesWorldNews STV Central World News
I note that JSP is back on social media this morning, savaging John Humphrys for his sexist remarks made on Today.

She must’ve had a great holiday as she (JSP) now appears to be back to normal. And I wouldn’t expect anything less......
@JamesWorldNews | #StayHomeSaveLives
CA
cal0906 Yorkshire Look North (Yorkshire)
JSP back today with Andrea, Denise and Saira.

Will be interesting to see if she mentions her absence from the 20th anniversary.
MO
Mouseboy33
The only footage i can find of Loose Women1999/2000 on youtube. There are two more parts of this show:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_5u9-JYaVI

Amazing set. Loose Women in a kitchen. Shocked
I'm here to give you something to talk about! You're Welcome.
https://youtu.be/1g18oiI2WIU
WH
Whataday Founding member Wales Wales Today
Someone recently asked where the cameras are located in relation to the desk.

This image shows the left and right camera locations:

They are just to the side of the audience but they're rarely seen on air as any wide shots frame them out.

They're about the same distance as the last TLS set

JO
Jonwo (previously Jonwo87)
The differences between American and British studios is like night and day, The Talk has vast amount of space whereas Loose Women is quite cramped in comparison
JW
On yesterday’s Loose Women, special guest Jonathan Ross was telling Janet Street-Porter that he’s starting to record his new series in exactly the same studio that the Loose Women are in.

I always had the impression that Jonathan Ross’ set was vast, with a large studio audience. The Loose set in comparison is small.

Do they remove barriers and merge spaces for Ross’ show?
HC
Hatton Cross Central (West) Midlands Today
Jonathan Ross should know the difference between TC1 and TC2...

And if he is still unsure, its about 4,000 square feet extra in usable floor space and around 500 more seats in audience capacity.

He should have said 'recording his show in the same studio complex as Loose Women'
Readers are warned that this post contains some flash photography
WH
He didn't say he's starting to record his series in the "exact same studio". It was a conversation about visiting Janet's dressing room "because I do my show in the same studio". It was just putting into context why he's in a position to visit her dressing room.
JW
I think the words he used later in the interview were “this very Studio”.

Anyway....... thanks for the clarity, HC.

12 days later

JW
Linda Robson was back at ITV today for a “meeting” and said she’s “looking forward to being reunited with old friends very soon”.

Not sure if this is a tease for a Loose return or for another project altogether.
BM
BM11
Linda Robson was back at ITV today for a “meeting” and said she’s “looking forward to being reunited with old friends very soon”.

Not sure if this is a tease for a Loose return or for another project altogether.

Or ITV backtracking on axing Birds of a Feather for another special/series.
watchingtv, DeMarkay and JamesWorldNews gave kudos
WH
She was at TVC so it will have been an ITV Daytime meeting.
JamesWorldNews, DeMarkay and JTCameron29 gave kudos

Newer posts