TV Home Forum

Continued implementation of BBC Reith

Other than places it's already implemented (July 2019)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
WA
watchingtv
BBC North West first time customising the new style post Reith titles
HB
HarryB

Actually not the first time...

WA
watchingtv

Actually not the first time...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40tICtZ8QZY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMeUF0o-AZ4

They were quick off the mark.
HA
harshy Founding member
Have any other regions customised their titles? I don’t think they have
WL
W1LL

Look Levy did last week for their Skeggy special.
BR
Brekkie
Like the cue cards in the Bury clip - amazingly on brand for something used fairly infrequently
PA
PATV Scunthorpe

Look Levy did last week for their Skeggy special.

Here's that version of the customised titles...

Even though it's only a very minor detail, for these special versions, I prefer how NWT occupies the name rings rather than the locations, I feel its adds another layer to those titles being individual.

10 days later

JB
JasonB
Apologies if it’s already been explained but why has Parliament not been reith-ei-fied yet?
EL
elmarko
Apologies if it’s already been explained but why has Parliament not been reith-ei-fied yet?

Oh, perhaps this is the thread I should have asked that question in the other week. My wife asked me while we were watching the current s***show.

Is Parliament's infrastructure such that it can't do it? Presumably it's played out from Red Bee as well?
GE
thegeek Founding member
Is Parliament's infrastructure such that it can't do it? Presumably it's played out from Red Bee as well?

nope, there's no Red Bee involvement - it's direct from a gallery at BBC Millbank.
EL
elmarko

nope, there's no Red Bee involvement - it's direct from a gallery at BBC Millbank.

That's what I figured, and what I told my wife when she asked. Good to know I apparently found my way to the correct answer.
SP
Steve in Pudsey
My guess is it could be after the prororgation.

Newer posts