Media Websites

Presentation Archive

New look Sony channels (January 2014)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
ED
edmund
In 2019 National Geographic UK adopted the “Further” branding as part of a worldwide rebrand of the entire network. The idents represent beauty, minimalism and strength. The previous stings and miscellaneous presentation were retained.

National Geographic: 2019 Idents

145 days later

ED
edmund
After long consideration I have decided to fully suspend updates of Presentation Archive. I have lost the passion for updating the site on a regular basis. This will not come as a surprise to visitors who will have noticed updates have become few and far between. It is a very time consuming process updating such as site and I don't really think it is worth the amount of effort vs the results. The site will remain on line. I have been capturing presentation regularly since 2009 and ten years is more than enough for one person! Thank you for all the support over the years with Sky Idents and Presentation Archive!
:-(
A former member
That is great shame, as your website provided a useful tool along side the other website.
:-(
A former member
So very sorry to read this, though I totally understand where you are at with it - having been so close to that point a couple of times before. (I've a big button that shuts down the Gallery in such an eventuality.)

Newer posts