TV Home Forum

Loose Women | 21 Years Old - Sept 2020

(August 2019)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
FA
fanoftv
Jonwo posted:
Who's the woman between Kaye and Nadia in the Live Talk picture.

Because of the grain of the capture and my terrible eyesight, I’ll guess Lucy Benjamin (off of Eastenders) or Sally Gunnell
DM
DeMarkay
Jonwo posted:
Who's the woman between Kaye and Nadia in the Live Talk picture.

Because of the grain of the capture and my terrible eyesight, I’ll guess Lucy Benjamin (off of Eastenders) or Sally Gunnell

Sally Gunnell
JO
Jonwo
It would be nice if we had Jackie Brambles, Kate Thornton or other ex Loose Women pop up for the anniversary week but it’s unlikely.
JW
JamesWorldNews
Jonwo posted:
It would be nice if we had Jackie Brambles, Kate Thornton or other ex Loose Women pop up for the anniversary week but it’s unlikely.

Sherrie Hewson and Kerry Katona appeared for the 18th anniversary show. I agree with you: would be nice to see Jackie. And Jane.
SQ
sqwidge1978
I always thought Loose Women was live, however yesterday episode (Tuesday) must have been prerecorded as I saw Shayne Ward the previous Evening and he didn't have that much hair, either that or he's started to wear a Syrup.
JW
JamesWorldNews
It seems to have been the Kaye and Nadia Show back in those days...........two main presenters rather than one.

Also, in the opening clip of LiveTalk in the post above, we can see Coleen Nolan and one other panelist in the background. Who is the other?

For clarity: Loose Women is LIVE about 95% of the time. However, last week and this week were all prerecorded episodes.

Back to normal next week.
FA
fanoftv
In my head there’s a vague memory that her name is Jenny.

EDIT: via this handy little guide
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Loose_Women_presenters I’ve deduced that it’s Jenni Trent-Hughes
Last edited by fanoftv on 28 August 2019 9:47am - 3 times in total
JW
JamesWorldNews
Sherrie Hewson rejoins the panel today as a special 5th Loose Women. She’ll reminisce on her time on the show. She’ll be with Kaye Adams, Coleen Nolan, Nadia Sawalha and Jane Moore.

A rather special week indeed for Loose!!
JO
Jonwo
Good to see Sherrie back on Loose Women and a nice tribute to Lynda Bellingham.
WH
Whataday Founding member
Interesting to see on Lynda Bellingham's first show, Carol McGiffin was hosting.
JW
JamesWorldNews
Interesting to see on Lynda Bellingham's first show, Carol McGiffin was hosting.

Yeah. That was a lucky glimpse to see that because, until now, I never believed it!

I like the subtle “20” that’s been interwoven into the backdrop screens. Nice touch.

This is a Genuine question: is autocue only used for the main anchor? And, how far away is the camera/autocue from her position? The cameras seem to be behind the audience, which means that Kaye, Ruth and Andrea must have awesome eyesight! Lol.

It’s a genuine question.
WH
Whataday Founding member
The anchor's camera is actually in front of the audience, to the side of the desk. It's not particularly far and the size of the Autocue text can be enlarged if required.

They do quite a good job of hiding the cameras with this current set, unlike the previous version.

Newer posts