TV Home Forum

French TV

Old and new (January 2015)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
LL
London Lite Founding member
No relaunch for France 2's bulletins today. Télématin and the 13h bulletins are from the 'cupboard' today.
BB
BBI45
No relaunch for France 2's bulletins today. Télématin and the 13h bulletins are from the 'cupboard' today.

I'd have presumed that they were prepping for a launch at 20:00 tonight.

EDIT: It looks like there is a strike on, regarding the axing of Soir 3. We could still see the new look launch tonight, but it does seem to be half and half at the moment.
SH
Sh1ruba
BBI45 posted:

Also I read on Lénodal (a French presentation site) that staff at France 3 and France Télévisions are on strike or something today?
Apparently it's because of Soir 3 being moved to France Info.
Quatorzine Neko, London Lite and BBI45 gave kudos
LL
BBI45 posted:

Also I read on Lénodal (a French presentation site) that staff at France 3 and France Télévisions are on strike or something today?
Apparently it's because of Soir 3 being moved to France Info.

The France 3 local bulletin for Nord Pas-de-Calais went out as normal, however the national bulletin was a voiceover only.
Last edited by London Lite on 26 August 2019 2:22pm
SH
Sh1ruba

Here's a tweet I found on the site's forums. It says the protesters want Soir 3 to stay on France 3.
BB
BBI45
It is now being reported on forums.lenodal.com that the new look bulletins on France 2 will be introduced tomorrow. This is due to industrial action.
Sh1ruba and London Lite gave kudos
LL
I've posted today's mid-morning France 3 bulletin on the International News Presentation thread.
SH
Sh1ruba
BBI45 posted:
It is now being reported on forums.lenodal.com that the new look bulletins on France 2 will be introduced tomorrow. This is due to industrial action.

I guess the axing of Soir 3 has left a huge impact on staff.
What about the new :le 23h bulletin on Franceinfo? Has that been moved or cancelled for the time being?
LL
BBI45 posted:

The axing of Soir 3 has led to a crew no longer being used and the France 3 news studio no longer in use after the 19/20 bulletin.

The new 23h bulletin on Franceinfo will already have a crew that will already be on duty, so it's a case of using a team already there instead of one specifically for a late night bulletin.
SH
Sh1ruba
BBI45 posted:

The axing of Soir 3 has led to a crew no longer being used and the France 3 news studio no longer in use after the 19/20 bulletin.

The new 23h bulletin on Franceinfo will already have a crew that will already be on duty, so it's a case of using a team already there instead of one specifically for a late night bulletin.

It's such a shame how such a well-known news bulletin could be axed after 41 years on air...
LL
Another odd scheduling change, sports show Stade 2 is moving to France 3 from Sunday 1st September, while keeping it's current branding, it's been a staple of Antenne 2/France 2 since 1975!

https://www.ozap.com/actu/-stade-2-sur-france-3-laurent-luyat-remplacera-regulierement-matthieu-lartot/579329

I've also been watching Franceinfo Soir , the new show that replaced Julien Benedetto's shift and it's a lot more analytical than before. Only the 23h bulletin to go to see how that is as good as Soir 3 or maybe not.
BR
Brekkie
BBI45 posted:

Good old France - keeping the spirit of 1979 alive! Smile
BBI45, Quatorzine Neko and London Lite gave kudos

Newer posts