The Newsroom

Rising stars of the future

(August 2019)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
BR
Brekkie
That is still 3 hosts across the week though.
PE
Pentangles

Sadly, I can see Clive Myrie or Reeta Chakrabarti taking over when one of the "main four" eventually move on.

Sadly, I agree. Neither of them bring anything new to the table when the BBC could use a little bit of a change. They're just more of the same blandness.
CS
Crazy Steve
One from Radio Four / World Service who's destined to move to TV sooner rather than later - Luke Jones.

Nothing like giving yourself a big up, eh Luke.
WW
WW Update
One from Radio Four / World Service who's destined to move to TV sooner rather than later - Luke Jones.

Huh? DVB Cornwall has been a well-known member this forum since its early years. Or are you just trolling?
LL
London Lite Founding member

https://forums.digitalspy.com/
BA
bilky asko

DVB Cornwall is a man of integrity.

see here ……..

KERNOWCHRIS on TWITTER.COM
26-Aug-2019 @ 02:03

Unless Luke Jones created the fictional character of an elderly Cornish gentleman in 2003 and has kept up the character for 16 years in order to make a post now, I think the endorsement is genuine, and it makes you come across as bitter.
JW
JamesWorldNews
Agree with Christian Fraser and Ben Bland. Niall Paterson is hugely capable too. Very much indeed.

La Croxall should be on the Ten.
BF
BFGArmy
Victoria Fritz is very good - has a lovely, warm presenting style. Ben Thompson too is brilliant.

On the Sky News side, totally agree with others about Niall Paterson. Tom Macleod too is fantastic and must be due a big slot sooner rather than later.
On the CNN side Bianca Nobilo has come on leaps and bounds since when she began and Brianna Keilar is easily one of the standout domestic anchors and doesn’t make it all about herself in the way that say Wolf, Cuomo and Lemon do

22 days later

RN
Rolling News
Vicki Young is another one to watch. I've been really impressed with her grilling of senior politicians in recent weeks.
BK
bkman1990
On the RTÉ News side; I will put in Zainab Boladale who used to be a presenter & reporter on News2day. She did a good job on it.

Newer posts