« Topics
rdd3,370 posts since 21 Jun 2001
Conversely, flicking around the channels earlier Sky appeared to be showing highlights of the Rugby League Challenge Cup final with BBC Sport graphics.
Jon7,951 posts since 11 Apr 2005
Central (West) Midlands Today
Conversely, flicking around the channels earlier Sky appeared to be showing highlights of the Rugby League Challenge Cup final with BBC Sport graphics.

I remember when broadcasters used to make an effort to get clean feeds of sport they weren’t doing the host broadcasting for. Rarely happens now. Only thing I can think of is the FA Cup final now.
harshy6,193 posts since 24 Mar 2001

I remember when broadcasters used to make an effort to get clean feeds of sport they weren’t doing the host broadcasting for. Rarely happens now. Only thing I can think of is the FA Cup final now.

It’s a semi clean/world feed I imagine without the bbc logo on the scoreboard.
Michael4,027 posts since 5 Sep 2005
The International Rugby highlights on BBC Two have the Sky Sports feed with BBC Sport name tags for their lower thirds.

I believe that’s how it always is.

2011 Rugby World Cup Warmup match at Twickenham. Morgan Stoddart suffers his career ending injury. BBC commentators for the highlights show from which this video was taken - note the old Sky Sports gfx with the lack of a Sky Sports DOG. Also note Brian Moore saying "this won't make the edit" when it plainly does, which has always puzzled me.

Ste1,165 posts since 22 Jun 2001
Granada North West Today

Issues tonight on the World Feed of the Liverpool v Arsenal match. According to the commentators it was due to the hot weather.

Picture was freezing several times in the first half and cutting to shots of the crowd and then the above wide shot for 30-60 seconds.

Replay wipes were then not showing and some replays were cut to later then they should have been.
Jarv97 posts since 8 Oct 2017
Anglia (East) Look East

Issues tonight on the World Feed of the Liverpool v Arsenal match. According to the commentators it was due to the hot weather.

Picture was freezing several times in the first half and cutting to shots of the crowd and then the above wide shot for 30-60 seconds.

Replay wipes were then not showing and some replays were cut to later then they should have been.

Yes the SKY UHD feed kept freezing as well