« Topics
62305823,554 posts since 19 Aug 2005
Are we expecting this package to continue beyond xmas 2019? Its been said nothing new has actually appeared. Of course if something new is being planned, its has to be in the work right now.
Brekkie31,971 posts since 4 Jan 2003
HTV Wales Wales Today
Well we got next to no notice of the curves and indeed Oneness so when it finally happens I doubt we'll be expecting it. Got to be next year surely - I'd have thought the positive reaction to the BBC2 revamp would give them the justification to ditch Oneness sooner rather than later.
I preferred the internet when it had a sense of humour.
Jay Lee and Sh1ruba gave kudos
62305823,554 posts since 19 Aug 2005
I'm expecting a new curves around the first week of September, That would be a good guess. Real Q is how good would be a replacement for Oneness. Its no point just replacing one dire package with another. If we do get a replacement it has to be at the level of BBC2, What could be done to make that possible.
Sh1ruba gave kudos
Lynetwork48 posts since 9 Jul 2018
Tyne Tees Look North (North East)
Really any outside input would be valuable at this point - Superunion, Red Bee, literally any agency that isn't completely in-house. BBC relied on solely their own in-house agency for BBC One's identity and we all know how that went down.

In short: have BBC Creative collaborate with another agency like they did with the Curve idents.
Jay Lee and ittrgrey gave kudos
Sh1ruba312 posts since 13 Jan 2019
Central (West) Midlands Today
Really any outside input would be valuable at this point - Superunion, Red Bee, literally any agency that isn't completely in-house. BBC relied on solely their own in-house agency for BBC One's identity and we all know how that went down.

In short: have BBC Creative collaborate with another agency like they did with the Curve idents.

Superunion would be a great choice
Jay Lee and ittrgrey gave kudos