TV Home Forum

Loose Women

From TVC - April 2018 onwards (April 2018)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
HC
Hatton Cross
'Looks back at their most emotional moments' Rolling Eyes

Didn't think they were allowed to pump ammonia through the studio air conditioning system anymore?..
WH
Whataday Founding member
Not only was Nadia raw and real in her responses, but it was also nice how the other panelists re-positioned themselves at the other end of the desk to give Nadia more space and allowing for some creative direction and camera work.

Having seen a clip of it I thought it came across quite awkward. The last time they did a feature like this they replaced the desk with a sofa which was far better:

WH
Whataday Founding member
Some very obvious edits in today's show including a very abrupt cut right at the end, mid-sentence as Andrea looked set to say what was on tomorrow.
NE
News96
Which means we must be into the pre-recorded episodes this week and next.
JW
JamesWorldNews
Yes. This week is definitely showing some pre-recorded episodes. Not sure if the whole week will be, but certainly Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday are likely to be.
NE
News96
Yep, it's all this week and the whole of next, also today-Friday's episodes are only half an hour due to horse racing.
JW
JamesWorldNews
*Stands-by for tabloid backlash calling out Nadia for her emotionless appearance today and tomorrow on Loose Women, after sister feud furore........* (Those Tabloids not realizing that all episodes this week and next week were recorded a month ago.............).

I won't comment further on the matter, other than to wish both the sisters well and hope they can sort out their disagreements.........life is too short........etc, etc.....

On a presentational aspect, the blue "curtain" that surrounds the studio can often be seen in-shot behind the presenters and the set when there is a long or wide shot of the desk. However, on occasion, that curtain appears not to be there. What is it for anyway?
FA
fanoftv
I assume it’s instead of black cloth, but it appears very old fashioned to me, a screen that could be lit as used in the 2018 move to TVC would look better imo.
DM
DeMarkay
Surely they could move Loose Women to ITV2 if the racing is on?
JO
Jonwo
Surely they could move Loose Women to ITV2 if the racing is on?

There's no point as it would lose most of its audience.
BR
Brekkie
They used to move it to ITV2 a few years ago if it got pre-empted but clearly it wasn't worth it as they would have continued with it. I'm surprised though when the news moves up to 1pm they don't steal 15 minutes from This Morning to give Loose Women a 45-minute slot - half an hour doesn't seem worth them turning up.
JO
Jonwo
They used to move it to ITV2 a few years ago if it got pre-empted but clearly it wasn't worth it as they would have continued with it. I'm surprised though when the news moves up to 1pm they don't steal 15 minutes from This Morning to give Loose Women a 45-minute slot - half an hour doesn't seem worth them turning up.

I suspect they value This Morning more than Loose Women although during the RWC This Morning will be losing a number of episodes whereas Loose Women is oddly not affected.

Newer posts