« Topics
Cando1,500 posts since 8 Mar 2012
London London
I believe Kaye is away on holiday with Nadia at the moment so perhaps hosts are a bit thin on the ground.

I assume Colleen was also busy too, I'm surprised they don't have guest anchors from time to time like they do with guest panellists.

Kate Garraway has anchored the show a few times, unsure why they don’t use her.

It clashes with her radio job.
Christine did both Lorraine and Loose Women today, must be the first time that's ever happened and during the summer.

I'm pretty sure Kate did it before.
Seperately back in the GMTV era she once did GMTV Newshour, Lorraine/ LK Today and This Morning in the one day.
Leading Phil to joke on This Morning that if she pushed herself more she could also fit in Loose Women and the Lunchtime News.
JamieCB (previously JamieBrighty) 45 posts since 7 Aug 2017
Meridian (South) South Today

I assume Colleen was also busy too, I'm surprised they don't have guest anchors from time to time like they do with guest panellists.

Christine did both Lorraine and Loose Women today, must be the first time that's ever happened and during the summer.

Seperately back in the GMTV era she once did GMTV Newshour, Lorraine/ LK Today and This Morning in the one day.
Leading Phil to joke on This Morning that if she pushed herself more she could also fit in Loose Women and the Lunchtime News.

Kate has done it before Cando! She has sporadically guest presented over the years.

She last presented back in 2017 when she presented the show twice over the Summer Holidays and on the 30th November 2017 - filling in for Andrea McLean as she was getting married.
Jon8,065 posts since 11 Apr 2005
Central (West) Midlands Today

Kate has done it before Cando! She has sporadically guest presented over the years.

She last presented back in 2017 when she presented the show twice over the Summer Holidays and on the 30th November 2017 - filling in for Andrea McLean as she was getting married.

Ok not sure Cando wanted her life story.
CraigWills and tightrope78 gave kudos
JamesWorldNews8,363 posts since 22 Aug 2004
STV Central BBC World News
Kaye and Nadia are recreating AbFab in Spain by all accounts!

Christine doing both shows isn’t out of the ordinary. I suspect she’ll do the same today as well.

Oddly, Gloria was available and more than capable of anchoring. She’s done so in the past. As has Denise, obviously.

Jane Moore also missing this week.
@JamesWorldNews | Formerly BBC WORLD
cal090644 posts since 10 Jun 2017
Yorkshire Look North (Yorkshire)
Kaye and Nadia are recreating AbFab in Spain by all accounts!

Christine doing both shows isn’t out of the ordinary. I suspect she’ll do the same today as well.

Oddly, Gloria was available and more than capable of anchoring. She’s done so in the past. As has Denise, obviously.

Jane Moore also missing this week.

I’m not sure Gloria would’ve been the right choice of anchor yesterday when Amber was a panellist
Whataday gave kudos