« Topics
JF World News (previously JPF) 126 posts since 21 Nov 2018
HTV West Points West
Joanna Gosling doing the News at One today. Shes co presenter a few times from the studio when someone else has been on location but I think this is her first "solo" bulletin apart from weekend and bank holidays.

#holidayseason

What's happened to Kate Silverton?

Kate is freelance so I expect she is looking after her children, she normally appears less over the summer
TVNewsviewer177 posts since 10 Aug 2014
Central (West) Midlands Today
Joanna Gosling doing the News at One today. Shes co presenter a few times from the studio when someone else has been on location but I think this is her first "solo" bulletin apart from weekend and bank holidays.

#holidayseason

Joanna has done the News at One solo before (weekday non-holiday), once in the last year or two. I can't remember precisely when - it will be on that News Fix site.
Worzel4,775 posts since 8 Jan 2008
Anglia (West) Look East (West sub-opt)

#holidayseason

Joanna has done the News at One solo before (weekday non-holiday), once in the last year or two. I can't remember precisely when - it will be on that News Fix site.

She also fronted a few weekend evening bulletins back in the 2009 N6 days (and stayed on to do the evening shift on the NC too).

Caught on this now infamous Schafernaker clip. You catch 2 seconds of the end of the BBC One update at the beginning with Joanna in the chair.

Matt14451103 posts since 12 Jul 2019
Central (West) Midlands Today

#holidayseason

News Fix hasn't been updated in a while
News96830 posts since 20 Dec 2013
Look North (Yorkshire)
Why do I get the feeling Simon McCoy might pop up at some point on national today?

Simon McCoy will be making his debut on the Six this evening.

And it looks like he's also doing the Ten as well! They must really be running short of people this week (for obvious reasons).

watchingtv gave kudos