The Newsroom

BBC News: Presenters, correspondent & rotas

Split from BBC News: Presenters & Rotas (July 2019)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
SS
SuperSajuuk
Lewis Vaughan-Jones (sp?) presenting the evening shift on the News Channel tonight.
MF
Matthew_Fieldhouse
Lewis Vaughan-Jones (sp?) presenting the evening shift on the News Channel tonight.

He did the Sunday afternoon shift before
BK
bkman1990
He is doing the late shift on the NC as well. Is he still a freelance newsreader for BBC News?
RN
Rolling News
I think so. He was on ITV News a couple of years ago.

I'm surprised they haven't asked Natasha Kaplinsky back for a couple of freelance shifts every now and again.
BK
bkman1990
I did check his twitter feed earlier. His bio says that he works for BBC NC & World with himself being a former ITN Correspondent.
MF
Matthew_Fieldhouse
Simon McCoy's back from his holiday but doing the News at One, not Afternoon Live
RN
Rolling News
Jane Hill will be doing the Ten tonight for the first time since her return.
RN
Rolling News
Simon McCoy's back from his holiday but doing the News at One, not Afternoon Live

He does still do the One on occasion when there short of presenters, and then somebody else will do Afternoon Live, although there have even been occasions where he will stay in to do Afternoon Live after the One.

Before the afternoon shift was rebranded as Afternoon Live, Simon regularly did the One, then Ben Brown would cover the afternoon shift.
RN
Rolling News
Joanna Gosling doing the News at One today. Shes co presenter a few times from the studio when someone else has been on location but I think this is her first "solo" bulletin apart from weekend and bank holidays.
JW
JamesWorldNews
Where is Yalda Hakim? Haven’t seen her on her programme for several weeks.
AS
AlexS
Thought someone had said she was on maternity leave.
WO
Worzel
Joanna Gosling doing the News at One today. Shes co presenter a few times from the studio when someone else has been on location but I think this is her first "solo" bulletin apart from weekend and bank holidays.

#holidayseason

What's happened to Kate Silverton?

Newer posts