TV Home Forum

BT Sport - Launch of BT Sport Ultimate

Dolby Atmos to be introduced 28-Nov-2020 (June 2015)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
JA
Jarv
BT as a whole is rebranding, it'll take time. Meanwhile the pictures on Ultimate are superb on BTTV.

Agree looks stunning, not sure I like the way the new graphics "animate"
FB
FBC

Is it just BT Sport that has changed it's logo to this generic font? Or BT as a whole?

BR
Brekkie
Notice the app logo there is horizontal compared to the stacked version they actually went with.
GE
thegeek Founding member
Is it just BT Sport that has changed it's logo to this generic font? Or BT as a whole?

there's a whole other thread for that. The rest should be changing next month, I believe.
JA
JAS84
ITV News at Ten used a mocked up logo three hours ago... one that I'm sure I saw here somewhere. Rolling Eyes
BC
Blake Connolly Founding member
JAS84 posted:
ITV News at Ten used a mocked up logo three hours ago... one that I'm sure I saw here somewhere. Rolling Eyes

If it's the one I'm thinking of, I've seen that in a lot of places...

Google Images really does seem to like TV Forum.
DV
DVB Cornwall
BT Sport Ultimate (4K and HDR) launched as a pop-up channel on Apple TV 4K available from the home page.
DV
DVB Cornwall
Interesting sideline to this morning's programme the short highlights pack for last night's Sky Game was in native 4K which I believe is the first time cross broadcaster UHD clips have been used, unless anyone knows otherwise.
JA
Jarv
Thought todays BT Premier League match
in 4K looked alittle dark on my TV, effect of being produced in HDR?, SKY's 4K match looked fine
GE
thegeek Founding member
Jarv posted:
in 4K looked alittle dark on my TV, effect of being produced in HDR?, SKY's 4K match looked fine
Yep, an HDR production with some downmapping near the end of the chain. Tonight's Super Cup is the same.

Meanwhile, anyone up for some UHD Bundesliga?
JA
Jarv
Jarv posted:
Yep, an HDR production with some downmapping near the end of the chain. Tonight's Super Cup is the same.

Meanwhile, anyone up for some UHD Bundesliga?

Shame its at the expense of the National League matches which were in 4K last season
DV
DVB Cornwall
Hope we see some 4K Ligue 1 in the mix soon too.

Newer posts