TV Home Forum

Loose Women

From TVC - April 2018 onwards (April 2018)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
VM
VMPhil
This thread has reminded me, I came across this video the other day. Anyone know the context for why it was uploaded three years ago, since it’s clearly from many years beforehand (but undated), and the show looks like it was coming from the old Studio 7 (LNN, Daybreak) in The London Studios.

JW
JamesWorldNews
Possibly around the time Sherrie Hewson left the show.
WH
Whataday Founding member
I think it was a Throwback Thursday item they were doing for a while or something similar.

I'm pretty sure they were in Studio 7 for the first series back at TLS when they moved from Norwich.
FA
fanoftv
They were indeed, strangely when they first moved onto studio 3 they took the same set and a static backdrop of the London skyline.
BR
Brekkie
Have they begun demo work on the tower yet?
GO
gottago
Have they begun demo work on the tower yet?

No but I don’t think it’s been sold yet so it’s unlikely to be demolished until the new owners know what they want to do with it.
IS
Inspector Sands
I know the new owners have been announced but I don't know if its all gone through yet
WH
Whataday Founding member
They were indeed, strangely when they first moved onto studio 3 they took the same set and a static backdrop of the London skyline.

Did they? I seem to remember them putting net curtains up to hide the windows?
FA
fanoftv

Did they? I seem to remember them putting net curtains up to hide the windows?

Unless I’m mistaking it for a period where they recorded some editions.

11 days later

JW
JamesWorldNews
Did Coleen lose the gallery today and couldn’t hear instructions to intercept the argument between Penny Lancaster and JSP? I noted Gloria appeared to give Coleen some hand signals from Seat 4.

Penny and JSP were virtually talking on top of each other for minutes, obscuring each other almost entirely.
CA
cal0906
Did Coleen lose the gallery today and couldn’t hear instructions to intercept the argument between Penny Lancaster and JSP? I noted Gloria appeared to give Coleen some hand signals from Seat 4.

Penny and JSP were virtually talking on top of each other for minutes, obscuring each other almost entirely.

Nope, Gloria was waving at Coleen in jest as they weren’t getting a word in because of the argument
CA
cal0906
Coleen and Denise have certainly set their troubles in the past, lots of laughs and jokes on the show today

Newer posts