TV Home Forum

Good Morning Britain

From Television Centre (April 2018)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
JO
Johnr
I’ve been in a hotel all week as I’m at a training course so switched on GMB this morning, never mind Brexit/elections/holiday firms going bust let’s discuss ‘should you hang washing outside’ Shocked

I also can’t take Adil seriously enough as I just keep imagining him as Citizen Khan!
FA
fanoftv
To be fair to the programme it was the last item of the programme and was being discussed because of a story in the press about neighbours complaining about people drying underwear outside.
DW
DavidWhitfield
Katy Rickitt will be in the studio in the newsreader role tomorrow for what I believe will be the first time.
BR
brekkytv
And, correct me if I’m wrong, isn’t she only the fourth correspondent on GMB to do so, after Richard Gaisford, Pip Tomson and Louisa James?
TV
TVDP
For the 1st time on GMB : 2 men, Ben & Sean are hosting because Kate Garraway is ill.
CA
cal0906
TVDP posted:
For the 1st time on GMB : 2 men, Ben & Sean are hosting because Kate Garraway is ill.

I had always wondered if this would ever happen and just presumed not. Not glad that Kate is ill obviously but if they can have two women present together, they can have two men. Also nice to get to see Sean present.
JW
JamesWorldNews
Yes, I agree. Sean is underused on GMB, as many have said. I’ve long been a fan of him since way back in his BBC World days.
Charlesy, Brekkie and DavidWhitfield gave kudos
TV
TVViewer256
TVDP posted:

I had always wondered if this would ever happen and just presumed not. Not glad that Kate is ill obviously but if they can have two women present together, they can have two men. Also nice to get to see Sean present.

They should do it more. Ben and Sean worked well together, I would love to see Ben and Piers present together, or even better Piers and Richard Madeley
AA
Aaron_2015
Ben and Sean were a nice change, I’m guessing Charlotte and Ranvir are away so Sean was the only presenter who could cover.

I’m surprised Richard Bacon hasn’t appeared yet; Adil Ray seems to be the favoured stand in at the moment though.
JO
Jonwo
I’m surprised that it’s never happened before.
:-(
A former member
Katy Rickitt was pretty good this morning. Would be good to see her present on a Piers day.
CA
cal0906
Presumably Kate is meant to be on tomorrow too so would be nice to see the Ben & Sean pairing again, it worked well today.

Ranvir is currently on holiday, I’m presuming Charlotte is maybe presenting at the end of the week?

It’s a wonder that we’ve never had a guest female presenter.

Newer posts