The Newsroom

Victoria Derbyshire (the programme) - now with added Reith

Split from BBC News Channel Presentation - 21/03/16 onwards (March 2019)

LL
London Lite Founding member London London
Chloe Tilley should be used more across BBC News, I think she's brilliant. Am I right in saying she does shift on BBC World News or World Service Radio?

She's a presenter on the radio version of Outside Source and also pops up on 5 Live. But I think she's only ever been used on tv as 2nd choice cover for the Derbyshire show if Joanna Gosling is also off.
AS
AlexS Central (East) Midlands Today
Chloe has also done a handful of weekend world news tv shifts over the past year as well as work on 5 Live and World Service.
HB
HarryB Meridian (Thames Valley) South Today
I remember Chloe from doing World Have Your Say back in 2013 just after the NBH move
CR
Critique Anglia (East) Look East
Oh god, I'd forgotten about World Have Your Say! Shame the above video isn't from the period just after the move to NBH where they decided the main camera should be handheld, but rather than it looking smooth like a steadicam you could see every step the cameraman took as the whole shot would bounce!
623058: it just seems like your an mp3 whore
AS
AlexS Central (East) Midlands Today
Oh god, I'd forgotten about World Have Your Say! Shame the above video isn't from the period just after the move to NBH where they decided the main camera should be handheld, but rather than it looking smooth like a steadicam you could see every step the cameraman took as the whole shot would bounce!

It seems that most episodes of the programme are available on the youtube channel. Here is one such episode with the simply terrible camera work.

38 days later

GA
Gallunach
Surprised nobody posted this

https://twitter.com/DawnHFoster/status/1169192794289856512
NR
NthnRw West Country (West) Spotlight

That's because it's not presentation related...
BA
Ballyboy UTV Newsline
I tweeted Declan Harvey from bbc newsline about reith. he said it’ll be happening shortly. It hasn’t been a result of refusal to change just a logistical thing at the Belfast end but that’s his understanding
Lou Scannon and London Lite gave kudos

17 days later

PA
Parker
Good grief, there was a huge fight on VD today which I can only describe as a 'bitch fest' Just appalling behaviour.
..."at the first sign of danger my pussy's hairs stand on end" Betty Slocombe 27/05/1975
WO
Worzel Anglia (West) Look East (West sub-opt)
I tweeted Declan Harvey from bbc newsline about reith. he said it’ll be happening shortly. It hasn’t been a result of refusal to change just a logistical thing at the Belfast end but that’s his understanding

Ahhh, there must have been a delay dispatching the Reith fonts on floppy disc via carrier pigeon? Laughing
Lou Scannon and MrDexB gave kudos
MA
Markymark Meridian (Thames Valley) South Today

Ahhh, there must have been a delay dispatching the Reith fonts on floppy disc via carrier pigeon? Laughing

Come on, 9.6 k modem surely ?
MR
mr_vivian UTV Newsline

Sure don't you know we're always last to get anything? Lol

Newer posts