The Newsroom

BBC News (UK) presentation - Reith launch onwards

From Monday 15th July 2019 (July 2019)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
ST
Stuart
There is nothing like a bit of inconsistent branding to set off the OCD of a pres geek. Shocked
http://i65.tinypic.com/211lxkm.jpg
RE
Revolution
Spot the error and win a round the wold trip.

HA
harshy Founding member
I just don’t understand why Reith looks so good on BBC Scotland’s the Nine yet the same Reith dosent look great from NBH or Salford or the regions for that matter.

I noticed on the Nine the line animation goes left to right but the graphics we’ve seen from NBH animate top to bottom.
RN
Rolling News
MC4 posted:
Interesting title on this graphic during the Business update just now...

I thought that was Chris Eakin at first glance.
JO
Josh

Or a trip to Southwold?
BK
bkman1990
Why is Dateline London running over time on the Midday bulletin on the NC today?
JO
Jon
Boris Johnson speech in Manchester just before.
BK
bkman1990
Jon posted:
Boris Johnson speech in Manchester just before.

How long did that speech last this morning?
BA
bilky asko

The full name is Fortnite-on-the-Wold?
TV
TVInfoSource
BBC News 1am bulletin has started with the graphics nowhere to be seen.
CW
Charlie Wells Moderator
As a result of waking up in the night and struggling to get back to sleep I tuned in to BBC 1 / the news channel this morning at about 4.30am. The edition of Hardtalk being shown (featuring Michael Sheen) was presumably made some time ago, as the programme's graphics were being mostly obscured by the new news channel graphics. Also I've no idea if it's now fairly common (as it's been ages since I last watched Hardtalk) but the episode was recorded in front of an audience.
RE
Reece24
They seem to have separated the contact details and put them on separate lines on the flipper/ ticker, whereas before they were all on one.

For example:
TWITTER: @BBCNews
TEXT: 61124
EMAIL: BBCNewsChannel@bbc.co.uk

Newer posts