Presentation Discussion (June 2019)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
CW
CraigWills

Agreed. I assume ITV News aren't permitted time in their dreary schedule

You assume wrong.

ITV have a news special tomorrow from 2pm to 5pm

This means Tipping Point has been AXED!

I was referring to today’s announcement.

ITV had coverage of the PM result during This Morning, they had coverage from 11:45-12:15 with Eamonn & Ruth plus they had two political commentators in the studio and Robert Peston on a live link, before a rushed final segment to finish on time at 12:30. They could have had This Morning finish at 11:35/11:40 and handover to an ITV News special til 12:30, but it’s less disruptive for This Morning to cover it within their slot.
GI
ginnyfan
Funny how BBC World seems to be covering the Mueller's testimony almost equally as the new PM story while CNN Int is fully focused on Boris with occasional short update about Mueller.
BK
bkman1990
Here's the photograph of him meeting the Queen at Buckingham Palace.

BR
Brekkie
Looks like an extended News at Ten tonight with Peston live at 10.55. Not sure if it's reflected in the ratings but in terms of the midweek happenings in politics since the autumn it really was an inspired move to reschedule it to Wednesdays.
Jeffmister and chevron gave kudos
JA
Jarv
It really annoys me on days like this that we get the 6 O'clock news on the News Channel, should be carrying on analysing all these sackings
JK
JKDerry
Looks like an extended News at Ten tonight with Peston live at 10.55. Not sure if it's reflected in the ratings but in terms of the midweek happenings in politics since the autumn it really was an inspired move to reschedule it to Wednesdays.

I thought that was the original Wednesday schedule for ITV?
BK
bkman1990
I would thought Peston on Wednesday nights would take place at 10:45pm.
BK
bkman1990
Leo Varadkar was on RTÉ's Six One news this evening to say that Boris Johnson's intentions for a whole new Brexit deal within weeks or months as not in the real world. Tony Connelly, who is RTÉ Europe Editor, said that there were a few theories going around, that Boris Johnson could be setting up this new government for a snap GE to take place in the Autumn. But with all of the limited time that remains to tick down on the clock hitting the 31st October. Is there a likelihood that Brexit will happen in the UK at all?
AN
Andrew Founding member
Leo Varadkar was on RTÉ's Six One news this evening to say that Boris Johnson's intentions for a whole new Brexit deal within weeks or months as not in the real world. Tony Connelly, who is RTÉ Europe Editor, said that there were a few theories going around, that Boris Johnson could be setting up this new government for a snap GE to take place in the Autumn. But with all of the limited time that remains to tick down on the clock hitting the 31st October. Is there a likelihood that Brexit will happen in the UK at all?

You’ve misunderstood the purpose of this forum
tightrope78, chevron and Jon gave kudos
DV
dvboy
CNN has Carole Walker with presenters Hala Gorani, Richard Quest struggling with a glockenspiel in the background.
BK
bkman1990

You’ve misunderstood the purpose of this forum

I do honestly try my best to contribute to this forum. It's quite a challenge for me to know what to do or what to say when I'm here.

NewsPres have some presentation from CBSN & CBS Evening News on Boris Johnson win in the leadership contest from yesterday.

https://newspres.co.uk/news-events/the-uks-next-prime-minister-23rd-july-2019/
BR
Brekkie
Does the CBS Evening News now have that white strap on air throughout the show?

Newer posts