TV Home Forum

ITV Programming Thread

2017 (January 2017)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
PE
permotio
Seems early to be filming the promo for Extra Camp IMO!
JO
Jon
It’s probably for press releases more than anything. It’s probably only a couple of months until the trails start to go out anyway. The colour scheme would suggest I’m a Celeb.

It’s obvious Joe and Scarlett were probably dropped. And it’s obvious that Emily would be the natural replacement.

I’m going to look pretty silly if I’m wrong.
BR
Brekkie
Seems early to be filming the promo for Extra Camp IMO!

There were reports the main series promo had been filmed last week so makes sense to do them the same time.
VM
VMPhil
Tonight’s episode of Caught on Camera promised us a story of a newsagent catching someone using their mother-in-law’s credit card.

One hour later, and no sign of it in the actual programme, yet the rest of the trailed content for the episode at the top of the programme did feature.

I’m going to assume that it had to be removed for one reason or another, but it’s a bit annoying to have watched the whole show and not see something that was promised would be shown.
CH
chevron
Tonight’s episode of Caught on Camera promised us a story of a newsagent catching someone using their mother-in-law’s credit card.

One hour later, and no sign of it in the actual programme, yet the rest of the trailed content for the episode at the top of the programme did feature.

I’m going to assume that it had to be removed for one reason or another, but it’s a bit annoying to have watched the whole show and not see something that was promised would be shown.

Are you sure you watched all of it? I watched the entire programme and that story certainly did air.
VM
VMPhil

Are you sure you watched all of it? I watched the entire programme and that story certainly did air.

Oh damn, I did miss it. How embarrassing. I even fast forwarded through the whole thing twice to make sure I hadn’t. In my defence it was the second part of a segment, but when fast forwarding thought it was just one part. And I’ll blame the hot weather for making me less attentive Smile
JO
Johnr
Two series of Love Island from 2020 :- (Although the extra one is to be set in ‘winter style’ South Africa)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-49094565

I am proud to say I don’t watch it personally but doesn’t Caroline just travel back and forth to Mallorca to film her bits? I doubt that will be the case with an 11 hour odd flight to South Africa!

Can’t help thinking it’ll start to kill the golden goose slightly, I remember they tried similar with the ‘Bromans’ thing which turned out to be a bit of a flop
JO
Jon
Doesn’t Caroline only do the one weekly show from London and the final now?
FA
fanoftv
Jon posted:
Doesn’t Caroline only do the one weekly show from London and the final now?

She has appeared a few times to reveal public votes but it has been significantly less this year with them revealing them via text message.
JC
JCB
It's probably THIS

They don't usually film 'I'm A Celeb' ads 3 months before they air.
GO
gottago
JCB posted:
It's probably THIS

Well they're even less likely to be filming an advert for a show that doesn't air till 2020. I think it's unlikely she'll be involved in The Masked Singer unless she's a judge.
AS
Ash101
JCB posted:
It's probably THIS

It’s for a new ITV2 show called “Single Town”.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0UA40upRTw

Newer posts