The Newsroom

Tory Leadership Contest

Presentation Discussion (June 2019)

LL
London Lite Founding member London London
Jonwo posted:
I suspect BBC One won't clear the schedules entirely since they're starting a new series of Shop Well for Less and Episode 2 of Our Cops in the North.

Hardly unmissable tv.
MA
Markymark Meridian (Thames Valley) South Today
Jonwo posted:
I suspect BBC One won't clear the schedules entirely since they're starting a new series of Shop Well for Less and Episode 2 of Our Cops in the North.

Hardly unmissable tv.

It's more like unforgivable TV!
NE
Newsroom
Jonwo posted:

Coverage of the transition of power should take priority over scheduled programming every day of the week...

Agreed. I assume ITV News aren't permitted time in their dreary schedule
Please excuse any typing errors. I am on my third butterfly keyboard (Mac). An update is due the minute what I want is released. Smile
BM
BM11

CU
Cusack Yorkshire Look North (Yorkshire)
Jonwo posted:

Doesn't it normally happen during the daytime anyway? The only time I can remember it being in the evening was when Gordon Brown had enough of waiting for Cameron and Clegg to sort things in 2010.
AN
all new Phil Yorkshire Look North (Yorkshire)
The people yelling in the background whenever the news is on location in Westminster are really **** annoying.
chevron and Charlesy gave kudos
LL
London Lite Founding member London London
How France 2 reported on Boris becoming PM, it's not very flattering.

RK
Rkolsen World News
How France 2 reported on Boris becoming PM, it's not very flattering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS1rpbBr_lQ

I see plenty of awkward clips, could someone do a translation of what he was saying at the end where I assume he was mangling French?
Don’t let anyone treat you like you’re a VO/SOT when you’re a PKG.
DV
dvboy Central (West) Midlands Today
"I have more chance of being decapitated by a frisbee or being reincarnated as an olive than becoming the next Prime Minister."
Hello, good evening, and remain indoors.
BR
Brekkie Wales Wales Today
Anyone fancy a game of frisbee?
Stay Local. Stay Safe. Stay Alive.
dvboy, London Lite and commseng gave kudos
JK
JKDerry UTV Newsline
BBC One have cleared their afternoon schedule for tomorrow, running from the One O'Clock News, the special coverage starts at 1.45pm and is scheduled to end at 5.15pm on Wednesday.
AN
Andrew Founding member Yorkshire Look North (Yorkshire)
Jonwo posted:

Coverage of the transition of power should take priority over scheduled programming every day of the week...

Agreed. I assume ITV News aren't permitted time in their dreary schedule

You assume wrong.

ITV have a news special tomorrow from 2pm to 5pm

This means Tipping Point has been AXED!
chris, Brekkie and Rexogamer gave kudos

Newer posts