TV Home Forum

ITV Programming Thread

2017 (January 2017)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
WH
Whataday Founding member
You really think for a second they'd approach Holly Willoughby to host an ITV2 companion show?
JB
JasonB
Click bait? The headline on the home page says "I'm A Celebrity 2019: Extra Camp hosts Scarlett Moffatt and Joe Swash quit."

They've updated it since then. It said Something completely different last night making you think it was Ant and Dec who were leaving.
JO
Jonwo
You really think for a second they'd approach Holly Willoughby to host an ITV2 companion show?

It’s more likely Joel is going to do it solo
WH
Whataday Founding member
Click bait? The headline on the home page says "I'm A Celebrity 2019: Extra Camp hosts Scarlett Moffatt and Joe Swash quit."

They've updated it since then. It said Something completely different last night making you think it was Ant and Dec who were leaving.

"I'm A Celebrity hosts QUIT" accompanied by a shot of Ant & Dec I shouldn't wonder.

There really needs to be some sort of regulation of click bait.
AS
Ash101
Jonwo posted:

It’s more likely Joel is going to do it solo

More like than Holly, but not very likely. This show has always had 2 or 3 presenters.

I’d quite like to see it go back to getting someone who is relatively unknown like Laura Whitmore or Caroline Flack - rather than 2 more ex camp mates, but they’ll probably want 1 to replace Joe (if they keep the roving reporter role)

Fleur East strikes me as the type who could be the ex-camp mate on this, although she’s just started a new radio job.
AN
Andrew Founding member
I could imagine Emily Atack jumping at the chance to host it
TC
TCOTV
What about Martin Kemp’s son (Roman)? He seems to have a holiday from capital every 4 weeks so I’m sure they can work it in.

Or maybe Iain Stirling.

Think Joel will stay but I don’t think he will be on his own. You need someone to bounce off on that show.
JO
Jonwo
TBH anything is improvement on Swash and Moffat. I think perhaps Fleur and Emily could be an option either with or without Joel or if he’s not too busy maybe Barrowman with Emily given they presented This Morning a few months back?
JB
JasonB

"I'm A Celebrity hosts QUIT" accompanied by a shot of Ant & Dec I shouldn't wonder.

There really needs to be some sort of regulation of click bait.

It was something like “Future of the jingle in doubt as two hosts quit” can’t remember what the actual headline was now as they’ve changed it.

These days Joe swash is flogging luxury competitions on Loose Women.
JA
JAS84
Jonwo posted:
TBH anything is improvement on Swash and Moffat. I think perhaps Fleur and Emily could be an option either with or without Joel or if he’s not too busy maybe Barrowman with Emily given they presented This Morning a few months back?
That's assuming he's not busy filming for the DC superhero TV shows, where he plays Malcolm Merlyn.
MF
Matthew_Fieldhouse
JAS84 posted:
Jonwo posted:
That's assuming he's not busy filming for the DC superhero TV shows, where he plays Malcolm Merlyn.

He's not been a main character for like two years. Probably will return for Arrow's final season as a guest-star.
GO
gottago
Well Emily and Joel are certainly up to some sort of TV project soon:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzu2ovmAYeP/?utm_source=ig_embed

It's surely Extra Camp.

Newer posts