TV Home Forum

This Morning

Social distance no more thanks to clever tech. (p184) - 16/04/18 onwards (April 2018)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
WA
watchingtv
Quite agree with Anne being a permanent member of the Jeremy Vine Show. Well deserved and has been there a long time.
JW
JamesWorldNews
Standby studio: Ruth is arriving.
RE
Rexogamer
Standby studio: Ruth is arriving.

For a mo I thought that said "Reith", haha
Brekkie and JamesWorldNews gave kudos
JW
JamesWorldNews
Haha. It’s a Reith-free zone on ITV today.......
AL
alexhduk
I like Anne. I also thought she was great on Loose Women. She seems to have stepped down from that role, though.

Eamonn and the Return of Ruth today.

Loose Women have quite a habit of quietly sacking panellists and never making reference to the ever changing line up.
JW
JamesWorldNews
I like Anne. I also thought she was great on Loose Women. She seems to have stepped down from that role, though.

Eamonn and the Return of Ruth today.

Loose Women have quite a habit of quietly sacking panellists and never making reference to the ever changing line up.

Lisa Riley, Denise Van Outen and Linda Robson have all quietly disappeared as well. As have Kelly Brook and Chizzy.
WH
Whataday Founding member
Linda Robson is absent as she has been unwell.
RE
Rexogamer

Sick with unemployovirus?
SL
Shaun Linden
May 2019: LOOSE Women star Linda ­Robson is spotted in public for the first time since we told how police raced to her home amid fears for her wellbeing.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/9054069/loose-women-linda-robson-spotted-public/
SH
Sh1ruba

Sick with unemployovirus?

How could you say that? Mad
AL
alexhduk
Katie Price was also quietly dropped, she even personally expressed that she wanted to be back on the panel during her recent interview as a guest on the show.
JC
JamieCB
Been confirmed just now at end of today's show: This Morning tomorrow is presented by Ben Shepherd and Rochelle Humes.

Newer posts