« Topics
Rkolsen2,925 posts since 20 Jan 2014
BBC World News
Could someone explain to me why World News Today uses the font used in the 2008 package in its titles? At least it appears to be the old font to me. I can usually notice a font difference but not if it’s a different style in the family.
Don’t let anyone treat you like you’re a VO/SOT when you’re a PKG.
Rexogamer gave kudos
Juicy Joe1,530 posts since 25 Dec 2001
Central (West) Midlands Today
Do you think newsreaders will refer to the upcoming new-look news/refresh on Sunday evening for Monday? Or is it not that important saying goodbye to a font? Will we be seeing some 90 second countdowns over this weekend? I suppose these kind of things only matter to us on here.
Rexogamer gave kudos
bilky asko5,580 posts since 9 Sep 2006
Tyne Tees Look North (North East)
Do you think newsreaders will refer to the upcoming new-look news/refresh on Sunday evening for Monday? Or is it not that important saying goodbye to a font? Will we be seeing some 90 second countdowns over this weekend? I suppose these kind of things only matter to us on here.

They will play out an obit package every hour for the old look.
deejay2,935 posts since 5 Jan 2003
Central (South) Oxford

You might get the occasional “Welcome to a new look Look North” or something. I dare say it’ll all be documented here 😊
Two minutes regions...
Rexogamer gave kudos
JF World News (previously JPF) 139 posts since 21 Nov 2018
HTV West Points West

The titles were last updated in January 2014

March 2013

World News Today was the first to be rebranded, I was referring to BBC World which saw simulcasts rebranded in Jan 2013
No further posts are being accepted for this topic