The Newsroom

BBC World News | 30th October 2017 Onwards

(October 2017)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
JW
JamesWorldNews
Well-spotted there. I can pretty much see the shiny effect quite closely.

What did you do with all your ties, Ros?
Rexogamer, NYTV and thegeek gave kudos

18 days later

UK
UKNewsHound
One superb side-effect of the whole Reith implementation has got to be new versions of “On This Week”.

I am aware how much I am ageing by how quickly the one about the man breaking into the Queen’s bedroom seems to come round each year.
Rexogamer, Warbler and JamesWorldNews gave kudos
JW
JamesWorldNews
One superb side-effect of the whole Reith implementation has got to be new versions of “On This Week”.

I am aware how much I am ageing by how quickly the one about the man breaking into the Queen’s bedroom seems to come round each year.

Plus Moira announcing Dolly the Sheep!
Rexogamer and bilky asko gave kudos
MD
mdtauk

By this do you mean a new look "This Week In History" has started, or you expect it will come?

They could do worse than just use their Social Media Video templates
UK
UKNewsHound
That’s it “This Week In History” is what
I meant.

And I don’t have any knowledge of it being worked on - just guessing something will be done alongside the other changes.
MD
mdtauk

Promo endboards coming soon
Rexogamer and harshy gave kudos
RO
roo
That’s it “This Week In History” is what
I meant.

And I don’t have any knowledge of it being worked on - just guessing something will be done alongside the other changes.

Yeah, the new TWIHs are looking lovely!
MO
Moz

Promo endboards coming soon

What's that?
MD
mdtauk
Moz posted:

What's that?

World News Japan, promo endboard for Our World I believe

Last edited by mdtauk on 12 July 2019 1:11pm
MD
mdtauk
And in English...

JW
JamesWorldNews
Judgement? I’m reserving it.....
AL
ALV
I’m sorry if someone have already mentioned it.., but since when did the 1730BST Friday editions of World Business Report is presented from the New York Office(but directed in London) but not from Studio B? I was just watching WN and was amused when the continuity announcer said “...From New York - World Business Report”.

Newer posts