« Topics
Pete9,024 posts since 18 Jun 2001
STV North Reporting Scotland
Anyhow I suspect this is a mistake, or a test. The names are still in all caps, which they're not in some of the more detailed mockups, and the timings appear to be for the current package. The name captions need to stay up for slightly longer to account for the animation.
ELM 2011: I am sick of been persicuted by you immature TV Forumers!
bilky asko gave kudos
Moz5,416 posts since 4 Jan 2003
Wales Today
Anyhow I suspect this is a mistake, or a test. The names are still in all caps, which they're not in some of the more detailed mockups, and the timings appear to be for the current package. The name captions need to stay up for slightly longer to account for the animation.

Names weren’t all in caps - where a person had a title that was in Title case with the name in upper case...

Chief Superintendent JOE BLOGGS

Which looked quite good.
#skillsforlife
DeMarkay gave kudos
PATV Scunthorpe649 posts since 2 Sep 2014
Yorkshire Look North (E.Yorks & Lincs)
I can't be bothered to paste everything again so ill just link my post in the NC thread, it repeats someone else's video from earlier but included some of the other bits

-----

Yes, the main bulletin is using the new Reithed graphics.

The NC briefly showed the new lower thirds before removing them...

“Nostalgia’s cool, but it won’t help me now, the dream is good, if you don’t wear it out.”
Justin gave kudos
Warbler54 posts since 27 Mar 2015
Yorkshire Look North (Yorkshire)

Names weren’t all in caps - where a person had a title that was in Title case with the name in upper case...

Chief Superintendent JOE BLOGGS

Which looked quite good.

As I believe it was on the outgoing/previous graphics.
No further posts are being accepted for this topic