The Gallery

Requests for the Gallery?

**NOT A MOCK** (June 2019)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
JB
JasonB
rob posted:
Alright, Neil, give me a chance first! I'm far more mature than your average 13 year old... Smile

Yep, and I'm Piers Morgan...

I knew that was a mask!
CA
Capybara
Ne1L C gives me the impression that you can ask mods to close threads, so I'll put my new Spotlight mock graphics on a new thread... mods, could you please close this thread?
NJ
Neil Jones Founding member
Ne1L C gives me the impression that you can ask mods to close threads, so I'll put my new Spotlight mock graphics on a new thread... mods, could you please close this thread?

Why? Its your request thread.
Just post a new thread with your mock and this will naturally drop down the order as time passes.
CA
Capybara
Now you think of it, that makes more sense - thanks, Neil!
CA
Capybara
(Update) I just tried to upload the Spotlight mocks but it says that there's a limit on new users submitting multiple topics in the gallery - how long is it until I can post another one, and how long will I be a new member for?
NJ
Neil Jones Founding member
You're not "new", you joined in 2018. Your "new member" tag has been removed so you should be able to make a new post now. If not, make contact with one of the moderators.
CA
Capybara
Your "new member" tag has been removed so you should be able to make a new post now.

I contacted moderators on the 1st, and they haven't got back to me - does it take them a while to respond? My message generally went along the lines of what I asked in my update.
DK
DanielK
Your "new member" tag has been removed so you should be able to make a new post now.

I contacted moderators on the 1st, and they haven't got back to me - does it take them a while to respond? My message generally went along the lines of what I asked in my update.

I don’t think 2 days is long considering this site is ran in their free time...

Newer posts