TV Home Forum

ITV 2019 idents and presentation - ITV Creates

Split from ITV presentation refresh in the New Year

DM
DeMarkay London London
I’m trying really hard not to swear right now Rolling Eyes Laughing . That’s my opinion on this.
SP
Spencer (previously Spencer For Hire) Yorkshire Look North (Yorkshire)
It's so bad, I wouldn't be surprised if it's pulled after a week.
DM
DeMarkay London London
She’s gone back to 2001! Zipper
DJ
DJ Dave Granada North West Today
Would have been better if the itv bit was all joined together, but yeah worse one so far.
LS
Lou Scannon West Country (East) Points West
"Broadcrasts"! Rolling Eyes

Would have been better if the itv bit was all joined together, but yeah worse one so far.

The "i" in Comic Sans, the "t" in Times New Roman, and the "v" in Broadway, printed in just plain black on a sheet of A4 white paper and blu-tacked onto a large piece of chipboard would've looked better than this.

Thumbs down
MR
mr_vivian UTV Newsline
Just noticed this tweet and I wonder if this is one of the future idents for itv creates?

FO
FanOfTV99 Granada North West Today
Just noticed this tweet and I wonder if this is one of the future idents for itv creates?

Did Neil Buchanan make it as part of his Big Art Attack Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Stay Safe.

You'll Never Walk Alone
FA
fanoftv Central (West) Midlands Today
Did Neil Buchanan make it as part of his Big Art Attack Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Neil would never have made anything so shoddy and lacking in detail. Blasphemy!
Andrew, BBI45 and Brekkie gave kudos
JO
Joe
"Broadcrasts"! Rolling Eyes

The "i" in Comic Sans, the "t" in Times New Roman, and the "v" in Broadway, printed in just plain black on a sheet of A4 white paper and blu-tacked onto a large piece of chipboard would've looked better than this.

Thumbs down

You like it then?
LL
Larry the Loafer Granada North West Today

Neil would never have made anything so shoddy and lacking in detail. Blasphemy!

Christ, I really want him to pop up one week with his ITV Big Art Attack... Too much to ask?
WH
Whataday Founding member Wales Wales Today
So many art connoisseurs on this thread.
Steve Williams, buster and DeMarkay gave kudos
AG
AxG Yorkshire Look North (Yorkshire)
How long have ITV been doing this?

Newer posts