A strange camera fault made Theresa Villiers look slightly demonic earlier
BA
bilky asko

Violet Beauregarde as an adult.
FO
FanOfTV99

Why did I get this song stuck in my head?
BBI45 and watchingtv gave kudos
RE
Reece24

BR
Brekkie
I've been watching The Nine on BBC Scotland lately and think that Sky News are missing a trick. With the view over the atrium, they could use some AR graphics in the same way they would on the main screen. This is something I know The Nine do very well in my opinion, taking full advantage of the atrium view at Pacific Quay studios. I'll find some screen grabs so you can see what I'm talking about.

The trouble is the Pacific Quays atrium is quite easy on the eye, something you can't say about the one at Sky.

9 days later

JA
Jamesypoo
I noticed S2 E4 if Killing Eve used a familiar looking filming location...

Ratflump, Critique and bilky asko gave kudos
BA
bilky asko
I thought it looked familiar!
RK
Rkolsen
Well it definitely gives off one of those high tech neat looking office vibes a lot of tv shows and movies look for.
WO
Worzel
I thought it looked familiar!

Tesco Extra store. Wink
RE
Reece24
Lovely lighting in the Glassbox for 'The Battle For Number 10' - which should be adopted for the 9pm-12am & Press Preview shift.
ME
mediamonkey91
Lovely lighting in the Glassbox for 'The Battle For Number 10' - which should be adopted for the 9pm-12am & Press Preview shift.

Completely agree, it looks fantastic... All the blue is giving me Sky News Centre vibes! Wish they could adopt this for some of the regular shows
FU
fusionlad Founding member
Just a bit too blue for me, but done yesterday for obvious reasons.

Just goes to show though that they can 'save' the box from being too bland with a bit of colour.
Throw in some more red for the other shows and they might get away with it.

Ideally though one day, I'd love to hear that they're building a new modern studio that they can really show off.

Newer posts