TV Home Forum

This Morning

Social distance no more thanks to clever tech. (p184) - 16/04/18 onwards (April 2018)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
JW
JamesWorldNews
Coleen Nolan and Paddy McGuinness next Friday. And John Barrowman and Amanda Holden the following Friday.
AL
alexjac0788
Coleen Nolan and Paddy McGuinness next Friday. And John Barrowman and Amanda Holden the following Friday.

I seem to remember Nolan and McGuinness presenting on a summer Friday years ago (I think).
I'm assuming Barrowman and Holden are presenting the final show before the summer series? I thought Phillip and Holly usually presented that one?
BR
Brekkie
Whoosh!
JamesWorldNews and chevron gave kudos
ID
Identity
And John Barrowman and Amanda Holden the following Friday.

They are actually gonna have her back on the show after all that’s gone on?
CH
Chyron
I bet that will be a ratings winner having Holden and Barrowman on! Good for them!
JamesWorldNews and watchingtv gave kudos
RD
RDJ
Not Coleen and Paddy again(!)

They hosted on the Summer 8 years ago and they weren’t the best combo then.... moreso on Coleen’s side who couldn’t really gel with Paddy.

Thoigh having Amanda back is more shocking... just goes to show that despite all her whinging she’s still up for hosting the show so it can’t have upset her that much....
AL
alexhduk

Is there any truth to this, I think maybe he is joking? I haven't heard about this anywhere else and I would imagine the tabloid going nuts if they found out Amanda was hosting after all the drama.
Last edited by alexhduk on 28 June 2019 10:10am
JamesWorldNews and Brekkie gave kudos
HA
harshy Founding member
I don’t think there anything to read into this, just ask Gordon the Gopher who worked with him for many a year Wink
LL
Larry the Loafer
Wouldn't it clash with her radio show anyway? She'd only have half an hour from finishing at Heart and going on air for TM.
JW
JamesWorldNews
Come on, folks! After all these years, you STILL don’t know me...........?

Brekkie’s ‘Whoosh’ said it all.......
LL
Larry the Loafer
After all these years, you STILL don’t know me...........?

No.
JW
JamesWorldNews
After all these years, you STILL don’t know me...........?

No.

Ask Fearne Britain about me. She’ll give you the full lowdown. The scores on the doors. The word on the street.

By the way, I think Coleen Nolan has come a long way “anchor” wise in the last few years. I think she’d do all right on TM once a week for a month.

Wouldn’t be any worse than the multitude of other singers who’ve swung into Fridays on This Morning. Twiggy. Rochelle. Barrowman. Rylan. (Admittedly, Rylan is a class above.......)

Edit: I’ve just realized that Twiggy isn’t a singer.

Newer posts