The Newsroom

Sky News: Presenters & Rotas

Chat about Sky News Presenters and Rotas Here (July 2010)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
WA
watchingtv
Source: MediaSpy
AJ
AJ
Shouldn’t that be CNN rather than CCN? Very Happy
watchingtv and BBI45 gave kudos

21 days later

JW
JamesWorldNews
Former Sky News man Paul Harrison to take up role as Head of Comms at Huwawei, or whatever it’s called.

The irony.
TT
TTRWE
He's not former, he's still working for Sky News now and will join them in the Summer.
Ittr, derek500 and London Lite gave kudos
RE
Reece24
Any news on Sky's EU elections coverage on 26th May? Presumably if Sophy Ridge is on hosting duties again she won't be able to do her programme in the morning - Niall may cover?

15 days later

LL
London Lite Founding member
US Correspondent Cordelia Lynch is back at Sky Centre, making an appearance on the Sky News at 10. Presumably she's been seconded back to London to cover Trump's State Visit next week.
AS
AlexS
US Correspondent Cordelia Lynch is back at Sky Centre, making an appearance on the Sky News at 10. Presumably she's been seconded back to London to cover Trump's State Visit next week.

More like that a US presidents state visit is part of the remit of her usual job than a secondment. Just because someone has a title of x location correspondent doesn't mean their entire role is reporting from that location but rather to cover major stories in that area and affecting that area which a major head of state visit would quite easily be classed as (and often also in surrounding areas that don't have their own correspondent).

13 days later

RE
Reece24
Due to Kay "feeling a little bit poorly", Jonathan Samuels has taken over The Kay Burley Show from 4pm. Also looks like they haven't raised the desk enough for Jonathan's height.

12 days later

DE
derek500
Mark Stone off to Middle East in August. Adam Parsons going to Brussels.
RN
Rolling News
Mark Stone off to Middle East in August. Adam Parsons going to Brussels.

I don't watch Sky but I always enjoyed Adam's presentation on the BBC News Channel.

Good to hear he's doing well.
DE
derek500
New (to me) reporter covering the Croydon murder. Ashley Blake. As usual, I Google newbies to see where they've come from.....and was quite taken aback by his past!!
ST
South Today
New (to me) reporter covering the Croydon murder. Ashley Blake. As usual, I Google newbies to see where they've come from.....and was quite taken aback by his past!!

I am guessing it was ex Midlands Today presenter/reporter?

Newer posts