TV Home Forum

ITV 2019 idents and presentation - ITV Creates

Split from ITV presentation refresh in the New Year

SE
Square Eyes Founding member
Week 25: Carleen De Sozer

JO
Jon Central (West) Midlands Today
I quite like it. Certainly one of the good ones.
NA
natwel27 Meridian (South East) South East Today
Certainly an improvement from others as of late. The futuristic aesthetic is very appealing to me personally. The dark purples and luminescent blues compliment one an other extremley well and the bright yellow ITV logo contrasts from the background enough to draw in the attention of the viewers. Overall, a rather decent addition in my opinion.
Last edited by natwel27 on 17 June 2019 9:05am - 4 times in total
DM
DeMarkay London London
She is someone I can relate to both culturally and creatively. I love this ident, the best so far, in my opinion.
TE
tesandco Founding member Granada North West Today
Quite a nice one that's been put together this week. Although is it only me that sees an almost futuristic cityscape scene now, and instantly goes towards...

TV Whirl - Still covering UK idents, presentation, teletext and programmes after 19 years
MR
mr_vivian UTV Newsline
This is the first time an artist actually spoke in a way that isn't artist speak.
DB
dbl London London
Yeah she's proper down to earth - I do like how she's blended the 80's aesthetic and kept the shape integrity of the ITV logo.
Jeffmister, Ittr and natwel27 gave kudos
FA
fanoftv Central (West) Midlands Today
This is one of my favourites so far. Good used that too reminds me of Blockbusters or Tron.
CH
channel4squares1 Central (East) East Midlands Today
This also reminds me of the HBO in space Ident in the US. Getting better each week should I say
BR
Brekkie Wales Wales Today
ITV still using the Super Saturdays break bumpers. Think that's pushing it a bit with the current line up.
Stay Local. Stay Safe. Stay Alive.
MR
mr_vivian UTV Newsline
This week's:

Nice idea. Poorly executed. The logo is tiny. Really long artist speak returnzzzz.
OR
orange Granada North West Today
It’s almost as if they’ve been asked to talk about their work.

Newer posts